yaya.....

Norwich stopped trying to tackle him at one point today, they knew it was impossible so just stood off him and waited for him to give it to someone they might have a chance of getting the ball from. Tank.

Sky Blue said:
I've seen The King play and this fella isn't far off Colin's standard if not an equal. What a player. Humble with it too like the great CB.
Yaya to me is what I want City to be, all the change, money, players , and we end up with Yaya, humble and blue, this guy is more than world class.

We are certainly blessed at the moment with4 in midfield that are very very good. Silva for me is the icing on the cake and adds something special but Yaya is the heartbeat. The game at Newcastle told us a lot when we were missing the 4 key players in the middle and we were lost for much of the time.

Yaya wants the ball and can handle it in difficult situations.His control is excellent and obviously his strength to hold people off is unreal.The start of almost all City attacks is via Yaya and even when he isn't playing key balls he is looking for the openings and trying to make the space needed. A wonderful talent complimented by the quality around him but also as we know he can make things happen just through his power and determination.Let's face it he has won a few key games for us on his own.

Defensively he isn't great we know but all the good things more than outway that.

Another great free kick from YaYa yesterday . Scoring quite a few goals this season . I expect him to score at least 15 goal`s this season .This guy is quality .

His free kicks have been superb this year. I remember Cazorla scoring tons of free kicks under Pellegrini at Malaga.

Playing superbly right now,i think the arrival of Fernandinho has certainly helped as he allows Yaya more freedom to do what he does best - dictate.

No other team in the Prem has a better midfield IMO.

FantasyIreland said:
Playing superbly right now,i think the arrival of Fernandinho has certainly helped as he allows Yaya more freedom to do what he does best - dictate.

No other team in the Prem has a better midfield IMO.

This and this. The lad is truly world class.

Class.....

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42
Tomorrow I want my city fans to show our guests how welcoming citizens are. Lets show the world why our sky is blue i know i can count on u

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.