yaya.....

Incredible player who has been fundamental to our success since the takeover. The only bad point about Yaya (if you can call it a bad point) is that he is so crucial to our play it's going to be a hell of a task replacing him. To be quite honest I've never seen a player that encompasses all the attributes that he does in my life, and couldn't think of a player available now in the same mould. Truly wonderful player, hope he can carry on for years to come before taking up some sort of ambassador/coaching role at the club.

FantasyIreland said:
Class.....

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42
Tomorrow I want my city fans to show our guests how welcoming citizens are. Lets show the world why our sky is blue i know i can count on u

Is it? it show's a lack of basic grandma.

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
Class.....

Tomorrow I want my city fans to show our guests how welcoming citizens are. Lets show the world why our sky is blue i know i can count on u

It's twatter and his first language is not English; it's either French or a local African language.

And it's still better than anything to emanate from camel gob's or shrek's twatter account.

I agree with Fantasy on this.

Class.

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
Class.....

His English is better than my French & whatever other languages he speaks. His English is better than some people's English!

Stoned Rose said:
Yaya going about things the right way.

Humble and classy.

I see him playing out of his skin tomorrow.

Not thought of it in that way

Think yaya will be determined to show that that stupid chant will never beat him, good for him and ultimately us

Come on yaya!!

Stoned Rose said:
Yaya going about things the right way.

Humble and classy.

I see him playing out of his skin tomorrow.
I like the sound of this. Bring on the juggernaut!

Yaya strikes me as a thoughtful caring man. He can be a bit hot headed on the pitch and talks himself into the book, but when he's had chance to consider how he will act, he's a class act. He speaks with intelligence and with conviction.

Remember he's changed the whole Man of the Match business when he pointed out his religion forbids alcohol. No-one in TV had ever give it a thought when they dished out the bubbly like they had done for decades to white UK players.

In fact, are there any City players we can't be proud of?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.