yaya.....

Spoke to a bloke who ya garments his house off the other week - said he is a pleasure to deal with an an absolute gent. City fans who slag him off (and there are plenty) must be mad. He is an incredible player,

FantasyIreland said:
Class.....

yaya toure ‏@Toure_yaya42
Tomorrow I want my city fans to show our guests how welcoming citizens are. Lets show the world why our sky is blue i know i can count on u

Love him!
Gnégnéri is class!

Infirmus Cygnus said:
Yaya strikes me as a thoughtful caring man. He can be a bit hot headed on the pitch and talks himself into the book, but when he's had chance to consider how he will act, he's a class act. He speaks with intelligence and with conviction.

Remember he's changed the whole Man of the Match business when he pointed out his religion forbids alcohol. No-one in TV had ever give it a thought when they dished out the bubbly like they had done for decades to white UK players.

In fact, are there any City players we can't be proud of?

Hart for being shit?

Kun Aguero said:
Infirmus Cygnus said:
Yaya strikes me as a thoughtful caring man. He can be a bit hot headed on the pitch and talks himself into the book, but when he's had chance to consider how he will act, he's a class act. He speaks with intelligence and with conviction.

Remember he's changed the whole Man of the Match business when he pointed out his religion forbids alcohol. No-one in TV had ever give it a thought when they dished out the bubbly like they had done for decades to white UK players.

Hart for being shit?

Does you no favours - in fact this is such a disgraceful and embarrassing comment that I think you must be fishing

- As for Yaya's request, let's show Moscow how to behave.

CC1 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Infirmus Cygnus said:

Hart for being shit?

Does you no favours - in fact this is such a disgraceful and embarrassing comment that I think you must be fishing

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

I can't believe that got a bite.

Kun Aguero said:
CC1 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Hart for being shit?

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

I can't believe that got a bite.

I think I reeled you in .......hehehe

It is time we started to play with midfielders, especially away.

Midfielders can tackle, run, track back, challenge ,win headers. accelerate. show a detirmination to win. not ball watch.

Pelligrini will go same way as mancini if he has not the bottle to drop him.

Apart from his performance in the derby and his free kicks Yaya has been a disgrace this year with his half-arsed disinterted performances.

You see posts on here like "Yaya was in I don't give a shit mode today" well to be honest he's permanently in it and it's a surprise when he actually puts in a shift.

Would love us to buy at least 2 quality midfielders to partner Fernandinho and see if Yaya decides to spit his dummy out or up his game.

Train said:
The guy was a momentum killer today.
The thing is when he is bad he is fucking bad....looked knackered from the start and very lethargic, I think he set the lazy lacklustre tempo and we never got going because of it, sorry but not a captain based on today, but saying that he wasn't on his own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.