yaya.....

I hardly think Yaya is on the wane, but you cant deny that we play him whenever hes available and we're tactically far too reliant on him, which is an argument for signing pogba or a similar type of player

Rodney Marsh sits next to David Conn and Colin Shindler on the "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" list.

I see YaYa has already moved swiftly to call this as bullshit. Whilst Rodney giggles like a little girl because it keeps him relevant for a a few more weeks meaning he gets more invites onto TS.
Shirt stirring gobshite that he is.

Yaya latest Tweet..

@Toure_yaya42: Hey buddies, don't listen to the rumors, I'm happy at city..the Toure brothers are in Casa and are missing Manchester <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/ObNDjmMij4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/ObNDjmMij4</a>

If the big man had left every time somebody on the radio or sky sports said he was unhappy.... makes my head spin to think about the physics involved there.
Very well done to Rodney Marsh for not spoiling the mood after our recent 7-0 and 5-2 wins by not mentioning how unhappy Yaya was then.

Yaya once again reiterating:

"@andrewalcott I am very happy at MCFC Andrew. I don't know where this comes from!"

So thats that.

I've heard various different for and against Yaya arguements. For example, I answered 'for' when it was proposed we should get a dog, and naming it Yaya. He's etched his way in to City history, there's no doubting that. He's impressive and frustrating is measures sometimes too close to equal. I raised this on twitter the other day; that Barca sold him because he doesn't press in the same way that made them succesful (and seem to be doing the same wonders at Munich). He could be the best player on the planet for my money, but whilst Sunderland was one of Toure's poorest performances in a City shirt, with constant reshuffles at the back etc, he stays in the side, for sure.

I think that the club should call mr Marsh and ask him why the hell he would say such a thing about the club.
If he is like he said a massive fan he is showing it in a strange way.

My problem with Yaya is that the entire team has to be built around him, so if he decides to have one of his strolling days then we are completely screwed. A central midfielder who doesn't defend as part of the team is a real burden on the rest of the team, but he more than makes up for it when he's on a good day, but completely destructive on a bad day. A lot of the time I'd be far happier with a consistent 7/ 8 out of 10 player who we could rely on as part of the team, rather than Yaya's brilliant or awful individual efforts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.