yaya.....

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
Shirley said:
Actually I have been supporting Citeh since I was 4yrs old, was at Newcastle away, when we won the league. sat on the back of a tunnel in the scoreboard as a 5 yr old, in the platt lane when we returned to the old div 1, season ticket in the north stand at 12, 28 progressed to fighting utd fans in the kippax at 16 . travelled the land and the seas in the 80sand 90s.

Yaya Toure is over the hill ,we will continue to lose games with him in midfield, his legs have gone. He has scored under 30 league goals in 7 years, Doesnt give a shit about City, remember his threat to leave last year.
By the way to those idiots who replied to my last post so poorly, I was there when Colin Bell made his comeback against Newcastle, he was quicker on one leg than Toure on 2.
72 League away grounds watching City. Morons

Watching Citeh or City?
Difficult to believe a true Blue would insult Colin the King.

Colin Bell is the best player I have ever seen playing for CITY, Citeh is irony, dear, at the replies to my post.

I can assure you you will get a medal when you have watched them as many times as me.

I don't follow City for medals but I was at Newcastle in 1968 when I was much older than 4.

Yaya Toure - more passes per game than anyone in the Premier League and with a higher pass accuracy than anyone in the top 15.

Yaya Toure - more goals than any midfielder in the Premier League except Aaron Ramsey.

Passed it? Bollocks! There is an air of lethargy about him in some games, but even in those he is outpassing everyone. Talk of discarding Yaya is far premature, but his long-term successor (Pogba?) is probably worth thinking about.

The problem I have with yaya is he doesn't get up for the games against weaker clubs. I knew int he first 4 minutes against Sunderland that we were in trouble based strictly on his body language. Walking around looking disinterested. You gotta be up and into every game not just the "big ones".

I was not at york away, but was one of about 250 at Lincoln away. I am not wum, Yaya is not good enough now, that is my only point. I do not see why I cannot have this opinion. I have enough coaching qualifications for gods sake.
anyhow I am retiring from this place after 6 years. I have been to well over 1000 city games, my dad and his dad watched city all their lives,
All people do not swim in the flow.

I was not at york away, but was one of about 250 at Lincoln away. I am not wum, Yaya is not good enough now, that is my only point. I do not see why I cannot have this opinion. I have enough coaching qualifications for gods sake.
anyhow I am retiring from this place after 6 years. I have been to well over 1000 city games, my dad and his dad watched city all their lives,

248 uninteresting posts. Called Blues 'morons' and the King 'Colon Bell'.

I think you deserve a gold watch.

That's all well and good, having a different opinion is healthy. Unfortunately for yourself it seems the evidence is stacked against you and your coaching badges just make me pity the poor boys who will have put in the hours with somebody who has no idea about the game.
He was poor on Sunday and my guess is there'll be another 3-4 games this year where he performs of a similar level. The rest of our games will consist of match winning performances, just like last year and the year before.

lust overlord said:
Actually I have been supporting Citeh since I was 4yrs old, was at Newcastle away, when we won the league. sat on the back of a tunnel in the scoreboard as a 5 yr old, in the platt lane when we returned to the old div 1, season ticket in the north stand at 12, 28 progressed to fighting utd fans in the kippax at 16 . travelled the land and the seas in the 80sand 90s.

Yaya Toure is over the hill ,we will continue to lose games with him in midfield, his legs have gone. He has scored under 30 league goals in 7 years, Doesnt give a shit about City, remember his threat to leave last year.
By the way to those idiots who replied to my last post so poorly, I was there when Colin Bell made his comeback against Newcastle, he was quicker on one leg than Toure on 2.
72 League away grounds watching City. Morons

Wum
What a load of shit and i've been going since 1980,not that it matters !

Mancini, played him every game, and got the sack, I have a lot of respect for pelligrini but if he continues to lose the same ratio of games he will be gone too. I have been called a rag, dickhead and more for my opinion. I am not the only person who believes we cannot play with toure in midfield and win anything. Just try to forgt the ball next game and watch him when City are not in possession, very very poor.
Also I do read other posts and do not use it as a weapon if someone with athritis misses the i and hits the o, as they are next to each other on the keyboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.