yaya.....

roach3 said:
grim up north said:
roach3 said:

Clueless

massive over the top tackle that was not needed in 89th min game already won.
in my opinion def deliberate but maybe tactical who knows

Are you actually being serious ? I thought you were somehow being ironic.
Of course it was fucking deliberate, he's now cleared of yellow cards and can play in the knockout stages without risk of getting a ban.

roach3 said:
grim up north said:
roach3 said:

Clueless

And those in power said they were going to take action against those who do this sort of thing. What is usually rhetoric from those cunts will probably be sincere because it's a City player. (Any knob heads reading, please see reports from the Cardiff vs Manchester United match 24/11/13. 'Rooney' and '8th minute' are the key words to look out for.)

Fuck the booking its about time we got a bit dirty with our tactics. No doubt Blatter and Platini will overturn it but what really fucked me off was the Tyler and Quinn continually going on about it before he even committed it and then afterwards followed up by the Sky after match analysis banging on about it with Shay Given. FFS ever since I was a lad and listened to commentary of British teams in Europe the commentators have been Xenephobic on their outlook and bias towards the home teams but where City are concerned they are nothing short of a fucking disgrace with their anti Cityphobia. C***s the lot of them.

Blue2112 said:
Fuck the booking its about time we got a bit dirty with our tactics. No doubt Blatter and Platini will overturn it but what really fucked me off was the Tyler and Quinn continually going on about it before he even committed it and then afterwards followed up by the Sky after match analysis banging on about it with Shay Given. FFS ever since I was a lad and listened to commentary of British teams in Europe the commentators have been Xenephobic on their outlook and bias towards the home teams but where City are concerned they are nothing short of a fucking disgrace with their anti Cityphobia. C***s the lot of them.

Tyler and Quinn. Say no more. Pair of wankers.

I celebrated yaya booking more than the goals, I nearly thought he wasn't going to get his booking. It would have been awful if he had to miss a game against barca or madrid.

stony said:
roach3 said:
grim up north said:

Of course it was fucking deliberate, he's now cleared of yellow cards and can play in the knockout stages without risk of getting a ban.
Spot on....

Blue2112 said:

This.

I have not heard a CL commentary so biased AGAINST an ENGLISH club.

deano ou812 said:
stony said:
roach3 said:

Spot on....

Who ever thinks otherwise is going full idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.