yaya.....

The Chief said:
Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet. Straight down the tunnel after being subbed... injury or strop?

If that's the case then this will be the newspaper headlines tomorrow to detract from the rags 2nd consecutive home defeat.

His substitution should have happened 80 minutes earlier. Just like last season at Southampton he was garbage. Lots of arm waving and moaning, but like when we meet any side who can pass the ball on the ground and work harder than us, Yaya is totally ineffective.

Doesn't and never will work hard enough aside from 1 or 2 choice games per season.

if toure put in some effort we couldve won the game.

it was like we played with 10 men today.

toure's best days are behind him. now is the time for him to join the likes of joe hart on the bench.

totalfootball said:
if toure put in some effort we couldve won the game.

it was like we played with 10 men today.

toure's best days are behind him. now is the time for him to join the likes of joe hart on the bench.

I think you should go further and either put him up for a free transfer or maybe just shoot him.

jayblue said:
Lazy and immobile. End of thread

For about the 12th time this season. His goals are about the only thing that have been making him look like a half ok footballer instead of Javi Garcia without legs.

ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:

For about the 12th time this season. His goals are about the only thing that have been making him look like a half ok footballer instead of Javi Garcia without legs.

Just amazing. I can't disagree that he had a poor game today.He wasn't alone either and I would agree that his best position is not and never has been as a holding midfield player but this overreaction is a nonsense.

Only his goals!! What about that great break and assist for Kun's goal v Spurs and similar for Nasri's goal v Swansea.He still helps us massively dominate games and makes things happen.Just not today.

I would expect every team in the premiership and loads outside England would love to have Yaya.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
ChichesterBlue said:
jayblue said:

Just amazing. I can't disagree that he had a poor game today.He wasn't alone either and I would agree that his best position is not and never has been as a holding midfield player but this overreaction is a nonsense.

Only his goals!! What about that great break and assist for Kun's goal v Spurs and similar for Nasri's goal v Swansea.He still helps us massively dominate games and makes things happen.Just not today.

I would expect every team in the premiership and loads outside England would love to have Yaya.

Indeed but why would we want Yaya when we could have Milner running round like a headless chicken doing fuck all but run around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.