yaya.....

Blue2112 said:
Fuck the booking its about time we got a bit dirty with our tactics. No doubt Blatter and Platini will overturn it but what really fucked me off was the Tyler and Quinn continually going on about it before he even committed it and then afterwards followed up by the Sky after match analysis banging on about it with Shay Given. FFS ever since I was a lad and listened to commentary of British teams in Europe the commentators have been Xenephobic on their outlook and bias towards the home teams but where City are concerned they are nothing short of a fucking disgrace with their anti Cityphobia. C***s the lot of them.

I couldn't believe the way they kept on harping on that Yaya yellow card business. And this began way before he committed the foul. It started the moment he was subbed on the pitch. They immediately pounced on that fact like they came well prepared before the match waiting to use it when opportunity arose

If UEFA didn't have its silly little rules than such underhand tactics would not be needed.

I don't blame the boss for instructing him to take the booking.

mansour's tow ropes said:
that Yaya challenge was hilarious pmsl couldn't have been more obvious

agreed i was laughing really hard. i loved the whole "but it was my first foul" schtick he gave the ref too :)

stony said:
roach3 said:
grim up north said:

massive over the top tackle that was not needed in 89th min game already won.
in my opinion def deliberate but maybe tactical who knows

Are you actually being serious ? I thought you were somehow being ironic.
Of course it was fucking deliberate, he's now cleared of yellow cards and can play in the knockout stages without risk of getting a ban.

Think the word your looking for is sarcastic? and yes I was.

some posts just come over all wrong, maybe I should have added a :)

oh and no I don't think he chickened out I just couldn't be arsed replying in depth to the "chickened out" post

Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet. Straight down the tunnel after being subbed... injury or strop?

FantasyIreland said:
The Chief said:
Surprised nobody's mentioned this yet. Straight down the tunnel after being subbed... injury or strop?

or toilet?

Hardly. Considering he plays the full 90mins on a regular basis I see no difference between playing 80mins, then spending 10mins on the bench with team-mates before relieving himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.