Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps your sarcasm would be better placed if you listed some of these negatives you saw, instead of just sneering at people who thought he played well ?

What's the point, the same old names just try defending the indefensible so I'll stick to sneering thanks.

We should be playing with Ferny and Nando in a two with Yaya just in front in a triangle sort of shape. two in front of them and one more. That way Yaya can control the attacks knowing he has those two behind him and if the full backs just trying to play higher than Sergio then the back four has a little more solidity...
Nah, I'm gonna have to disagree a bit. The real key is intense pressure on the wings. Dihno really changed the game with his play. It's s lot easier to defend in the middle when the options are not there on the outside for the midfielder with the ball.

Almost every time the ball went to the right back or Right mid, you just saw Dihno fly out from outside of the screen to close it down.

Sterling was similar in the left but not as intense or consistent. If we can do this with Delph and Dihno on the flank, you could play with Silva and Yaya in the middle and it wouldn't matter. This is not to underplay how well Nando played, as I thought he was Motm for the game. Bit it was way easier for him to close down in the middle, coz the options were always predictable.

He stole 3 balls doing this and Ota stole 3 more too. All that was the knock on effect of Dihno and to a lesser extent Sterling.

I really would like to see a middle 4 with Silva and Yaya flanked by Dihno and Delph. Sterling in a free role Behind Aguero.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I think that team would crush most teams in the league.

Υaya loves the curles ... So do I !!!

MCFC-Yaya-Toure-and-his-wife-at-the-charity-ball.jpg

He was very good tonight.

Might just put to bed the idea that he can't play 'in a two'

He can't play in a 2 against the good teams! We all know that he got away with it last night as kiev was poor and Fernando played like a man possessed! He was still a liability at times last night but 1 goal and 1 assist is not a bad return from the game! For me though it's either him or silva as a number 10 against the good teams!

Nah, I'm gonna have to disagree a bit. The real key is intense pressure on the wings. Dihno really changed the game with his play. It's s lot easier to defend in the middle when the options are not there on the outside for the midfielder with the ball.

Almost every time the ball went to the right back or Right mid, you just saw Dihno fly out from outside of the screen to close it down.

Sterling was similar in the left but not as intense or consistent. If we can do this with Delph and Dihno on the flank, you could play with Silva and Yaya in the middle and it wouldn't matter. This is not to underplay how well Nando played, as I thought he was Motm for the game. Bit it was way easier for him to close down in the middle, coz the options were always predictable.

He stole 3 balls doing this and Ota stole 3 more too. All that was the knock on effect of Dihno and to a lesser extent Sterling.

I really would like to see a middle 4 with Silva and Yaya flanked by Dihno and Delph. Sterling in a free role Behind Aguero.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I think that team would crush most teams in the league.

That sort of 4-2-2-2 was pretty popular in Italy a few years back but I don't think it's widely used now. Clubs are still still infatuated with some variant of 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1 and it'd take a young, progressive, forward thinking manager to play that sort of formation.......oh.....wait :)

That sort of 4-2-2-2 was pretty popular in Italy a few years back but I don't think it's widely used now. Clubs are still still infatuated with some variant of 3-4-3 or 4-2-3-1 and it'd take a young, progressive, forward thinking manager to play that sort of formation.......oh.....wait :)
Like what you did there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.