Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say he's comfortably top 5 in the world.....Of players around his age

Ibrahimovic
Alonso
Yaya
Lahm
Alves or Robben

Maybe, but he's the only one playing in the Premier League. Playing for Bayern or PSG is far less intensive as the domestic season is a doddle.

Yaya would be great at PSG for a couple of years or be the best player in Serie A next season. He's not got the legs for the Premier League anymore.

Love the guy marvin, the goals he scored in the semi and final FA, the league cup final goal, the two at Newcastle to set the qpr finale, his run to score against villa at home to set up the West Ham finale, the list is endless, the way the media turned on the guy the year his brother died was a total disgrace, what makes me sad is the hate some give him on here, he is a true city player, the Rock this side was built on.

Love the guy marvin, the goals he scored in the semi and final FA, the league cup final goal, the two at Newcastle to set the qpr finale, his run to score against villa at home to set up the West Ham finale, the list is endless, the way the media turned on the guy the year his brother died was a total disgrace, what makes me sad is the hate some give him on here, he is a true city player, the Rock this side was built on.
All true. I hate being critical of his current condition. In general all great players have a peak. We all know he's past his peak. The question is whether he still has enough to influence games and the team has enough to cover what he now cannot do. There are games and times in games he could be used rather than just carry on regardless of changes in his capability.

Well there lays the problem which for me is down to management, play him in his right position at current state and he will win games for city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.