Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only liverpool win shit in the winter. YA YA wins shit May.

Let the big lazy phenomenon win shit at his leisure.

Two big games in a row he's been fantastic. He knows what he's doing. If there's a more selfish player I've not seen Him, but fuck me, if he wants to win, we/he wins.

I fancy him for 8 goals in the remaining league season.

I hope so mate. He's an incredible footballer. Hopefully vinnie being back can keep him in line and pulling in the right direction. If he wants it we'll win it

I love Yaya. We're so lucky to have him. Let's not be criticising whether he celebrates or not, or how he doesn't always look like he's working hard. He wins us games. He's superb, one of the best ever players to wear the hallowed blue shirt. Just enjoy the fact he's helped us win another trophy and played well in another big game. We'll miss him like fuck when he's gone, he's the best midfielder in the league.

Was really good today, kept the ball and actually worked pretty hard (in comparison to how he has been this season). If he can keep this up then we can have a strong finish.

This legend has won us so many crucial games. Never to be forgotten when he eventually leaves.

He showed up today for sure and his contributions in big games is undeniable, come on Yaya push us to another league title

Is Yaya now playing like he can and actually participating for most of the match with Pep in the wings? I guess he must know he is on the chopping block so he has decided he needs to remind Pep just what a great footballer he can be. It's a pity Yaya didn't pitch in in the first half of the season as it felt like City was only playing with 10 1/2 men when Yaya got bored and didn't want to join in.

That picture by the way is a bit of a non-story just watched the video on city's youtube channel and he joined in. Looks to have picked up a knock, hope he's alright for Wednesday, although he might be due a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.