Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be absolutely knackered after today. No-one has contributed more to our trophy count. Even his biggest critics were awfully glad it was him stepping up for that penalty. Well done big man.

He wanted it very much today...this is meant constructively; if he can curb his frustration and use it to bulldoze his way past a few more challenges he will peak like he hasn't known possible...he will surprise himself. He was excellent today. Well played Yaya.

daily_gifdump_947_16.gif

That's not as good as my magical fuck Unicorn

tumblr_nh32cdWIGW1tc084qo1_1280.jpg

Just watched the dressing room footage on the OS and Yaya looks "gimpy as fuck"(he was limping like Omar)

Fucking hell he played well yesterday!

I doubt he'll be able to play on Wednesday. He put a lot into that!

Dearly hope that Pep can design a role for him. Still has plenty to give IMO.

Would love it as well but I don't see it happening - a lot of nonsense has been aired by him & his agent that will be difficult to reconcile...plus, Pep wants no drama and for all of Yaya's positives he doesn't really come drama free

I feel bad for getting all worked up about Yaya not celebrating and acting all petulant.

I actually don't really care about how he behaves after the game, as long as it's not detrimental to the club. He's been playing really well again and hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.