Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love it as well but I don't see it happening - a lot of nonsense has been aired by him & his agent that will be difficult to reconcile...plus, Pep wants no drama and for all of Yaya's positives he doesn't really come drama free

True. I'm just happy we are getting some reminders of the Awesome Yaya as his incredible time with us enters the twilight phase.

That was the best he's played in a long time for me.
He has won so much with us and his contribution to nearly all our recent success has been monumental.
Know one can deny his talent, but the way he carries himself and conducts himself will always make him slightly marmite!!
But give me a marmite genius over a nice guy loser any day.

Anybody know which thread the picture is ,of yaya carrying lallana around need to show someone.

He may not be the player he was a few years ago but there is no one else you would want to take a decisive penalty.
Absolutely. When he stepped up I knew we'd won. There's no one I'd rather have taken that penalty.

Kolo saying that Yaya may have upped his game to remain at City:

I hope this is true, yesterday showed how important he still is. Ok in the future it might be as a squad player but he still has those excellent moments/games in him and you can't underestimate how important it is to have someone with a winning mentality in the squad.

The man is great - he could become our impact sub. 30 minutes every week for the next two years.

A huge player in our history! We will miss him!

No matter how lazy or infuriating he can be, there a few players who have scored as many big goals for their club as Yaya has for us. In fact, he's scored a pivotal goal, or goals, in the lead up to every trophy we have won over the last few years.

Absolutely. When he stepped up I knew we'd won. There's no one I'd rather have taken that penalty.
I couldn't remember what side he had put it. Maybe I was already celebrating during the run up. You just knew he wouldn't miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.