Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said exactly the same in Kiev last Wednesday, the guy's a man mountain and is at the heart of all our success. More small minded people can't get past the cake.

I know some people just want to win at all costs but his off field antics just make people lose respect for him. It's not that we don't appreciate what he's done for us in footballing terms but when you look at Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva and Sergio it shows you that footballers can be decent blokes too. Yaya was a decent player and still is for period of each game but it doesn't mean people have to like him or respect him.

Gets the big bucks coz he's ice under pressure, same as Aguero.

When it went to pens my first reaction was dippers always win these. Then I looked at Aguero and Toure and thought sod that, we've more winners than they have.

I know some people just want to win at all costs but his off field antics just make people lose respect for him. It's not that we don't appreciate what he's done for us in footballing terms but when you look at Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva and Sergio it shows you that footballers can be decent blokes too. Yaya was a decent player and still is for period of each game but it doesn't mean people have to like him or respect him.
I'm sorry
You'll have to point out where I said you should like him or respect him
Too much subjectivity not enough objectivity

I'm sorry
You'll have to point out where I said you should like him or respect him
Too much subjectivity not enough objectivity

I'm sorry you'll have to point out where I said you did. Too much defensive reactions, not enough punctuation.

Judging by the majority on here we should look miles better with him out anyway.

If he doesn't play, some of the other boys will really need to sharpen up their control and passing: only Yaya and Silva were consistent enough in that regard at Wembley; Aguero was OK but touches it far less. We need our big players fit and firing if we want to move up the table.

If he doesn't play, some of the other boys will really need to sharpen up their control and passing: only Yaya and Silva were consistent enough in that regard at Wembley; Aguero was OK but touches it far less. We need our big players fit and firing if we want to move up the table.

I thought he was excellent on Sunday, and he'll be a huge miss tonight if he's not fit (assuming he decides not to revert to disinterested mode). He brought a power and control to proceedings that the dippers could not contain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.