Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't play, some of the other boys will really need to sharpen up their control and passing: only Yaya and Silva were consistent enough in that regard at Wembley; Aguero was OK but touches it far less. We need our big players fit and firing if we want to move up the table.
Spot on OB1, again he will be key in our run in, especially in the absence of KDBRUYNE.

I keep having this fear that United could really put a run together for top four, despite all the criticism they have been receiving.

I seriously believe some people forget what they write.
And what Yaya has done in a blue shirt.
I can't believe people were knocking him again on here straight after the match. And they were peddling the "Yaya sulking picture".
They seem to follow whatever the media spout very closely and often post it word for word on here.
Yaya haters seem not to like Sterling too much as well, again straight from the media's mouthpieces.
I'm going to continue to enjoy watching the big man and his vital contribution until the end of the season. Leave the haters to the match day threads calling him a "****".

Spot on OB1, again he will be key in our run in, especially in the absence of KDBRUYNE.

I keep having this fear that United could really put a run together for top four, despite all the criticism they have been receiving.
Since we're aiming for first place why would the rags aiming for top four affect us?

Unfortunately some of the haters are also at the game calling him too
I was at the Spurs home game, and about a coupke of mins in, not much longer Yaya went up for a header with one of their centre backs. The Spurs defender had a run at it as well. Anyway, defender won the header and down in front of me some bloke shouts 'Yaya you lazy fucking bastard'. Clueless, and unfortunately indicative of a lot of our supporters now.

This is the part I disagree with. No matter what your opinion of him and what you say on here, what use is booing one of our own?
Indeed
I'm sure they cook the Big Macs quicker with their 'customers' constantly shouting abuse at them, and go home feeling "well that was worth it"

I was at the Spurs home game, and about a coupke of mins in, not much longer Yaya went up for a header with one of their centre backs. The Spurs defender had a run at it as well. Anyway, defender won the header and down in front of me some bloke shouts 'Yaya you lazy fucking bastard'. Clueless, and unfortunately indicative of a lot of our supporters now.
He gets dogs abuse whenever he doesn't come out on top, he's lazy too but when you look at the match stats he's normally top or second in ground covered, first in passing and first in pass completion
And let's forget all the pivotal games he's won for us
He's one lazy ****

Indeed
I'm sure they cook the Big Macs quicker with their 'customers' constantly shouting abuse at them, and go home feeling "well that was worth it"

He gets dogs abuse whenever he doesn't come out on top, he's lazy too but when you look at the match stats he's normally top or second in ground covered, first in passing and first in pass completion
And let's forget all the pivotal games he's won for us
He's one lazy ****

funny how such a lazy bloke is always free for a pass, he must just be lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.