Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has ever argued about his quality on the ball. It is his work off it that is a problem.
im not arsed that he isnt the hardest working player in the world ,the guy is a fantastic footballer,if graft rather than craft is your thing you could always spend some time watching your nearest building site

There may well be but not a lot anyone can do about it so I tend not to think about it too much. In fact I don't watch Sky Sports News and don't read Newspapers any more as they were just winding me up. It was a good decision!
I bet you don't miss it neither do you mate? SSN, newspapers, talkSPORT, 5Live...they don't provide you with anything like what forums and Twitter do, nowhere near in fact. Once you pull yourself away from the main media you never look back!

I don't know why people still other with it all!

I bet you don't miss it neither do you mate? SSN, newspapers, talkSPORT, 5Live...they don't provide you with anything like what forums and Twitter do, nowhere near in fact. Once you pull yourself away from the main media you never look back!

I don't know why people still other with it all!

I don't. Haven't bought a Newspaper for a year or so now. It seems when I read some of the threads on here about how we are being portrayed it was the right decision. Talk sport was binned years ago.

im not arsed that he isnt the hardest working player in the world ,the guy is a fantastic footballer,if graft rather than craft is your thing you could always spend some time watching your nearest building site

I love this argument from people who think that because you're good, you don't have to work. The exact reason millions don't make it as footballers.

Just showing how poor we really are without the big man, both in attack thanks to his passes, vision and his very presence which makes opponents shit themselves and stand off, and , in defense (which some are reluctant to say) as even though he doesn't go breaking s gut to get back or flying into tackles, he limits space to the opposition, preventing the free passing that the scouse shit are doing rn. And when the big man is not here , or off song, none of the spine work well.

yup think the yaya nay says need to realise where as he does have limitations we are a better team with him in and its showing again tonight (and does every time we play without him....silva's game suffers as does sergios)

Desperately missing the big fella for the big occasion.

I believe we are now in a battle for fourth spot and the home game v Utd is now critical.

It's funny how according to many he is always shit when he plays yet funnily enough when he doesn't play we are awful! Stoke and now this spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.