YaYa's 1st Goal Newcastle

Its my favourite game of last season . I think it was our best result when you take into account what was at stake . The sheer joy of the fans after Yayas first is something else
CHAMP16NS

eshiers1 said:
the finish is sublime

to place it from 20 yeards with accuracy and power shows how good a footballer he is

had a great view as well from the away end!

this too - fantastic moment, all that tension for a week since we beat the scum and then the moment up in the gods behind the goals as it curled in, breathtaking, it really was

That performance really showed what we were all about in that run in. One of the toughest away days in the league (that season at least), and we played like champions. All the bottling headlines had already been written, rag press in overdrive to pile on the pressure, and Yaya Toure just strokes it home, cool as you fucking like.

lpower3 said:
the moment that defined our season imo. disregarding qpr drama, it was this moment when we knew the premiership was ours.
love the emotion on the faces of all the players!!

I only started thinking that way when the second went in. And that was only for 15 minutes after the final whistle. Then I started worrying again!

Skashion said:
eshiers1 said:
I thought we had a shocking view actually. It looked like I could have scored it. Just looked like a standard drill it home goal. I didn't realise how good it was until I saw it on the telly.

personally i love the view at st james

from the angle i had, along the touch line, the shot was in all the way, the amount of swerve he got on the shot as well was astounding!

BringBackSwales said:
eshiers1 said:
the finish is sublime

to place it from 20 yeards with accuracy and power shows how good a footballer he is

this too - fantastic moment, all that tension for a week since we beat the scum and then the moment up in the gods behind the goals as it curled in, breathtaking, it really was

You're spot on. It really was a breathtaking moment. Absolute pandemonium as we all knew then that the title was very much on. That was IMO the biggest hurdle we had in those final 6 games and it's a long time since I've been as worried about a match as that. Not even the derby the Monday beforehand. It's impossible to describe the feeling when that goal went in.
Absolutely impossible.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
BringBackSwales said:
eshiers1 said:
the finish is sublime

You're spot on. It really was a breathtaking moment. Absolute pandemonium as we all knew then that the title was very much on. That was IMO the biggest hurdle we had in those final 6 games and it's a long time since I've been as worried about a match as that. Not even the derby the Monday beforehand. It's impossible to describe the feeling when that goal went in.
Absolutely impossible.

I think you just did mate

BringBackSwales said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
BringBackSwales said:

Absolutely impossible.

I think you just did mate

pandemonium in the stands it certainly was

ended up next to some guy i'd never met jumping around and hugging everyone in sight!

Great goal and so important! I was gutted as i couldnt watch the game because i was at Thorpe park. Planned it around the game and sky changed the game :-( got in the car time for the game to listen to match me my brother and 2 rag mates. Dear o dear i lost the plot when we scored :-)

love that goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.