YaYa's 1st Goal Newcastle

Thank god for that goal but it was tough breaking them down at that point. Another epic day in an epic season.

The goal coincided with my removal from the Newcastle corporate facilities but what an absolutely fantastic moment.

I must admit I doubted his acquisition when we first signed him but that was clearly due to my ignorance of what a fantastic all round footballer he was. Lets hope he doesnt leave us in January again.

He is an history maker and rises to the occasion. He seems to relish and embrace the pressure rather than let it get to him.

The semi-final FA Cup goal, the final FA Cup goal and the two goals against Newcastle United are simply immense moments that he created and that are unforgettable. He has earned everything he has achieved while at the club and is a true credit to our team.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
This game was the most unpleasant 90 minutes of my entire life.

Torture. Pure torture.

Agreed - but so were United and QPR; the worrying went up sharply from, and including, Wolves. But yes, there was something especially horrendous about Newcastle, especially after going one nil up.

Toure is irreplaceable for us, a unique player, but we either need someone to try and fill his shoes when he's away with the Ivory Coast, or hopefully he'll retire like he said he might from international football..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.