YaYa's 1st Goal Newcastle

That was the point in the season I went from believing we'd finish second, to believing that we might actually win the whole thing.

I looked around in the pub after the goal, more than a few just sitting there with a tear in the eye, probably thinking the same thing.

Nothing will beat Aguero's goal against QPR, but for me that was one of the most emotional moments of the season.

lpower3 said:
the moment that defined our season imo. disregarding qpr drama, it was this moment when we knew the premiership was ours.
love the emotion on the faces of all the players!!

Agreed, I never lost faith but that goal confirmed it for me, we were champions in waiting.

as everyones saying, disregarding what happened against QPR this was the moment we thought its happening

Not the best goal of the season for me, important yes, last goal of the season wins hands down for me, dont think i'll ever be that excited again.

Thought when they won at Newcastle that QPR was a formality so believed then that these goals had won the league
Was nervous after the first goal when Aguero and Ya Ya missed easy chances thought we might be punished for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.