Yes I am going to enjoy this thread.....Sven's signings

jay_mcfc said:
Why are you, apparently miss brains of the board, so incapable of seeing the difference between what you said and what I said?[/quote

WTF said I was Miss Brains?

I had a standard grammar school education and I left when I was 16. No WAY am I Miss Brains but you keep alluding to it.

Anyway, it's pretty plain to see that you said that Hughes' football was the worst you had seen at COMS. If that is one half, one match or whatever then you are deluded.

BillyShears said:
Nevermind 1 in 10 - 1 in 5 isn't good enough. And I'd say that's roughly where his performances lie...

Not even close. I do think that Elano is a victim of his performances early last season. Anything less than that is now seen as a bad performance when in most cases it has been nothing like that.

If our aspirations are of being a top 4/6 side, then consistency in performances is paramount.

Yes, and I'd say every player (bar Ireland at the moment) will need to improve in that regard.

BillyShears said:
give it a couple of weeks...we pick up another two decent results and the headlines will scream..."HUGHES GETS LUCKY WITH SVEN'S WORLD CLASS PURCHASES"...

Or as it "screams" now: "HUGHES FAILS MISERABLY DUE TO SVENS "DROSS" WHO FINISHED NINTH LAST SEASON - NINE MORE ROBINHOS NEEDED IN JANUARY BEFORE HUGHES CAN SHOW WHAT A CLASS ACT HE IS!"

GStar said:
There is of course this too;

jay_mcfc said:
Hahahaha dear oh dear you talk some shite. I've said a lot of things about Hughes and I stand by everything I've said. But if you want to go look back through my posts I never said it was the worst football at COMS and it isn't, not by a long shot. We've scored 24 goals at home in half a season compared with 10 in a full season under Pearce. Anyone would have to be barking mad to say such a thing.

jay_mcfc said:
absolutely atrocious, some of the worst 'football' I've seen at the new ground, much worse than anything under Pearce. The fact we have some brilliant individuals who created and scored a couple of great goals only really papered over the cracks. That's gonna get shot down, I know how daft it sounds but it's certainly my opinion on what happened yesterday.

There's the whole quotes so nothing out of context, highlighted the bits in question. To be fair, this would probably a lot easier if you werent struggling to push your big head through these small hallways. ;-)

That is NOT the full quote. That's what someone else quoted me as saying that didn't include the bit where I said 'in the first half'...

Mackenzie you're defending the indefensible. I said I didn't think you were lying earlier but you are now...you've taken something I've said about half a game, turned around into a full reign and are now trying to defend it by saying the quotes are there despite the fact I've told you numerous times the quote reflected something different to what you are accusing me of.

You should work for the tabloids the way you can twist around quotes

jay_mcfc said:
Brucie Bonus said:
"Hold your horses"?

"...this thread finally disproves those idiots."

"[before you try to get all] smart and clever despite your complete lack of knowledge of football..."

"So pipe down boy."

"...it's a myth and imo it's been proven as a myth...fair enough it's all about opinions."

"...Hahahaha dear oh dear you talk some shite."

Stalking IS illegal you know. What's your point?

You and Moomba...you both claim not to understand points when they as transparent as yourselves.

Brucie Bonus said:
You and Moomba...you both claim not to understand points when they as transparent as yourselves.

You really should stop obsessing about me.

It's not healthy.

jay_mcfc said:
jay_mcfc said:
What I want to know is why Hughes' supporters think he is good enough to manage us and give us reasons as to why he should be our manager rather than giving him time because that would be a nice and sensible thing to do.

Yesterday the first half was absolutely atrocious, some of the worst 'football' I've seen at the new ground, much worse than anything under Pearce. The fact we have some brilliant individuals who created and scored a couple of great goals only really papered over the cracks. That's gonna get shot down, I know how daft it sounds but it's certainly my opinion on what happened yesterday.

That is my full quote. Nothing even like what I'm being accused of.

jay_mcfc said:
Mackenzie you're defending the indefensible. I said I didn't think you were lying earlier but you are now...you've taken something I've said about half a game, turned around into a full reign and are now trying to defend it by saying the quotes are there despite the fact I've told you numerous times the quote reflected something different to what you are accusing me of.

You should work for the tabloids the way you can twist around quotes

Twisted Quotestarter??!!! LOL!

Look Jay...I like your posts, but sometimes you are incredibly antagonistic.

The fact is that I cited your earlier comment, you denied it and said I was talking shite and then I reminded you of it.

Admit it.

moomba said:
Brucie Bonus said:

You really should stop obsessing about me.

It's not healthy.

You flatter yourself; which is to be expected, given that City needs must be ruined to slake your thirst for Hughes' head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.