Yes I am going to enjoy this thread.....Sven's signings

mackenzie said:
Here you go jay

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94707&p=1414505&hilit=pearce+worst+hughes#p1414505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... s#p1414505</a>
ha ha quality,never take on a woman when it comes to remembering "said things"

jay_mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
Here you go jay

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94707&p=1414505&hilit=pearce+worst+hughes#p1414505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... s#p1414505</a>

Haha again I stand by that. I was talking about ONE half of football...and it was truly fucking awful!

Might want to retract the "dear oh dear you do talk some shite" comment and the self bumgage thread of "now do you see you should agree with me because im always right".

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I prefer to look at the way Hughes is getting the best out of players like Ireland, Cacedio and Robinho where previous regimes had failed.

Yeah, most people do too, but look where it has got us! For anyone to claim that SGE was a shite manager and brought in poor players is a fucking joke frankly. Say what you want, but at the end of this season, if we finish higher than last season, I will show my arse. Let's bare in mind that we have SWP, Robinho and Kompany this season too. You can say what you want about SGE, but his league position is all that matters in my book, MH can hide behind excuse along the lines of, "we were a poor side towards the end of last season" all he wants. You cannot hide from the tables.

People need to stop making excuses for MH and get a reality check. As it stands, the club is going backwards, and if all these players that MH has brought in are as good as you say, why are we not making any kind of positive progress? Also bare in mind that SGE transformed this club from relegation foder to a top 10 club with just 40 or 50 million quid and 2 weeks.

Woah woah woah hold your horses. She said that I said Hughes 'REIGN' was amongst the worst football I've seen when in reality I was talking about half a game...half a game that was dreadful. I stand by everything I've said now and then although I can see where she's coming from, she got it wrong saying 'reign'.

ManCityFC said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I prefer to look at the way Hughes is getting the best out of players like Ireland, Cacedio and Robinho where previous regimes had failed.

Yeah, most people do too, but look where it has got us! For anyone to claim that SGE was a shite manager and brought in poor players is a fucking joke frankly. Say what you want, but at the end of this season, if we finish higher than last season, I will show my arse. Let's bare in mind that we have SWP, Robinho and Kompany this season too. You can say what you want about SGE, but his league position is all that matters in my book, MH can hide behind excuse along the lines of, "we were a poor side towards the end of last season" all he wants. You cannot hide from the tables.

People need to stop making excuses for MH and get a reality check. As it stands, the club is going backwards, and if all these players that MH has brought in are as good as you say, why are we not making any kind of positive progress? Also bare in mind that SGE transformed this club from relegation foder to a top 10 club with just 40 or 50 million quid and 2 weeks.

Not that I want to see your whiny fat arse, but we are only 4 points off 8th....

jay_mcfc said:
Woah woah woah hold your horses. She said that I said Hughes 'REIGN' was amongst the worst football I've seen when in reality I was talking about half a game...half a game that was dreadful. I stand by everything I've said now and then although I can see where she's coming from, she got it wrong saying 'reign'.

More dreadful than anything under Pearce's reign?

Really??

ElanJo said:
ManCityFC said:

Not that I want to see your whiny fat arse, but we are only 4 points off 8th....

Also 4 points off rock bottom mate, and if you take the recent performances as a barometer. we are not looking like winning many soon are we?

"Hold your horses"?

"...this thread finally disproves those idiots."

"[before you try to get all] smart and clever despite your complete lack of knowledge of football..."

"So pipe down boy."

"...it's a myth and imo it's been proven as a myth...fair enough it's all about opinions."

"...Hahahaha dear oh dear you talk some shite."

moomba said:
Elano has 14 goals, probably 10 assists in his 5.8 good games?

And Ben Haim is a decent signing for a couple of million less.

People do talk a lot of shit.

You certainly do don't you? What was it you said a couple of days ago? Something about hating Hughes so much, you'd rather City were broke (no Arabs) just so long as Hughes was gone. Given the opportunity to revise and extend, you declined.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98890&p=1489834&hilit=Paradise+Lost#p1489834" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... t#p1489834</a>

ManCityFC said:
ElanJo said:

Also 4 points off rock bottom mate, and if you take the recent performances as a barometer. we are not looking like winning many soon are we?

We wont be relegated , and if we beat Blackburn we can forget about looking below us.

Besides, you don't look behind you in a race and think "Im about 50m away from the starting poiint". All that matters is the 50m infront of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.