Yes I am going to enjoy this thread.....Sven's signings

mackenzie said:
jay_mcfc said:
Woah woah woah hold your horses. She said that I said Hughes 'REIGN' was amongst the worst football I've seen when in reality I was talking about half a game...half a game that was dreadful. I stand by everything I've said now and then although I can see where she's coming from, she got it wrong saying 'reign'.

More dreadful than anything under Pearce's reign?

Really??

That's what you accused of saying about Hughes reign when in fact I said it about 1 half.

Brucie Bonus said:
"Hold your horses"?

"...this thread finally disproves those idiots."

"[before you try to get all] smart and clever despite your complete lack of knowledge of football..."

"So pipe down boy."

"...it's a myth and imo it's been proven as a myth...fair enough it's all about opinions."

"...Hahahaha dear oh dear you talk some shite."

Stalking IS illegal you know. What's your point?

jay_mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
More dreadful than anything under Pearce's reign?

Really??

That's what you accused of saying about Hughes reign when in fact I said it about 1 half.

Don't twist it sunshine.

You said, in that post, that what you saw that day was worse than anything in Pearce's days.

I referred to it in my earlier post and you said I was talking "shit."

It's not even that important to be honest....it's just that you made it "important" by calling me a liar.

elano- good footballer questionable attitude but all in all HIT
petrov- fantastic signing HIT
geo- free so nothing to lose HIT
corluka- pure class HIT
garrido- good attacking full back will get better with age HIT
gelson- will not make the grade with mcfc MISS
caicedo- see above (although id love him to prove me wrong) MISS
benjani - panic buy not good enough MISS

So 5 out of 8 not bad.

mackenzie said:
Don't twist it sunshine.

You said, in that post, that what you saw that day was worse than anything in Pearce's days.

It's not even that important to be honest....it's just that you made it "important" by calling me a liar.

You're barking mad sunshine!

You said that I said Hughes reign as manager was worse than anything under Pearce....LIE! I said one half of football was worse than anything under Pearce....FACT. Why are you, apparently miss brains of the board, so incapable of seeing the difference between what you said and what I said?

jay_mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
Don't twist it sunshine.

You're barking mad sunshine!

You said that I said Hughes reign as manager was worse than anything under Pearce....LIE! I said one half of football was worse than anything under Pearce....FACT. Why are you, apparently miss brains of the board, so incapable of seeing the difference between what you said and what I said?
will you 2 stop flirting and get it over with

mackenzie said:
Only a couple of weeks ago you were saying Hughes' reign was the worst football you had seen at COMS.

Here is what you said....it is not what I said, does that make it a lie? Kind of but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, it was in good faith and more you, as per usual, reading far more into things than there actually is!

jay_mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
Only a couple of weeks ago you were saying Hughes' reign was the worst football you had seen at COMS.

Here is what you said....it is not what I said, does that make it a lie? Kind of but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, it was in good faith and more you, as per usual, reading far more into things than there actually is!

Not at all....just you denying what you ever said and then labelling other City fans as talking shit.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a bad memory.

There is of course this too;

jay_mcfc said:
Hahahaha dear oh dear you talk some shite. I've said a lot of things about Hughes and I stand by everything I've said. But if you want to go look back through my posts I never said it was the worst football at COMS and it isn't, not by a long shot. We've scored 24 goals at home in half a season compared with 10 in a full season under Pearce. Anyone would have to be barking mad to say such a thing.

jay_mcfc said:
absolutely atrocious, some of the worst 'football' I've seen at the new ground, much worse than anything under Pearce. The fact we have some brilliant individuals who created and scored a couple of great goals only really papered over the cracks. That's gonna get shot down, I know how daft it sounds but it's certainly my opinion on what happened yesterday.

There's the whole quotes so nothing out of context, highlighted the bits in question. To be fair, this would probably a lot easier if you werent struggling to push your big head through these small hallways. ;-)

mackenzie said:
jay_mcfc said:

Not at all....just you denying what you ever said and then labelling other City fans as talking shit.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a bad memory.

I've stopped engaging some of the bigger numpties on this board Sharon...I reckon you should do the same...give it a couple of weeks...we pick up another two decent results and the headlines will scream..."HUGHES GETS LUCKY WITH SVEN'S WORLD CLASS PURCHASES"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.