Yet again Richards is overlooked!!

Re: It's a little bit of City...and England (unfortunatley)

Its simple. Capello is a twat. Can not wait until he goes for good!

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
He needs to say fuck it. The next time England want him to be a squad player. He may as well have a few days off & sit in front of the telle. Playing Jones is a joke just cos he's signed for the Rags. Plus it was another Rag who let the country down again. But we hear how great the scouse twat is. But I suppose we have to have an English hero. Even if he is well overrated. Lets get a manager who is not scared of picking players. No matter what club they play for. Form should speak for itself. This season Richards has not put a foot out of place.
This - fook the w*p!!

Re: Is Micah in the England Squad??

DavidM said:
lou597 said:
Dont buy in to playing for the rags means your in england team -

Wes Brown 23 caps says different. Never ever been international quality, but if he plays for ManU then....

Micah should tell Capello to stick it and wait for the new man in charge after the Euro Championship.

One of the best examples of this was andy cole. He was banging goals in for fun at Newcastle and never got a call up. He then went to utd and he couldn't hit the proverbial barn door for the first few weeks, amazingly though he was called up for his first cap in the first England game after his transfer, when he was in really shit form.

England managers change but this favouritism towards utd players seems to be a common theme. Maybe they think they'll get an easier ride off the media.

It's one reason why I struggle to get behind the national team, I mean, how the fuck can Gary Neville win 85 caps????

Ric said:
Chick Counterfly said:
I guess Capello wanted Terry for experience and leadership. Like Lescott, he's totally left sided so there's only room for one.

Pretty sure Terry is right footed?

He is right footed but plays on the left if the two CB. Funnily enough next to cole for Chelsea and England.

I am not really that bothered about the England national side.I mean you cant even watch them on terrestrial tv,you have to subscribe to some Australians monopoly of sports & you have to be Cockerney to watch them.Much preferred it when they toured the nation.So clearly the English FA aren't bothered about drumming up support.
I'm also not that bothered about City players playing for the national team,as it increases the risk of injury & burnout.
I do however have to beg the question,would Phil Jones/Chris Smalling have even been selected for the squad if he still played for Blackburn/Fulham?
I may be a little biased but there's certainly a rag slant on selection.Micah has been absolutely outstanding in defence for over a season,yet Crapello plays 2 rag players out of position instead.

It's an odd situation, it really is.

Ultimately its good for us right now if Micah isn't playing, but for his sake I wish it was. Feel sorry for him as it is clear as day that he just isn't fancied by Capello, for whatever reason.

It's a fucking insult to two good right backs that two Rag centre halfs have been picked for Ebgland in the last two internationals. Capello is a fool!

-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:27 am --

johnny crossan said:
Micah is better than Jones, Barry is better than Parker, Milner is better than Downing, AJ is better than Walcott, Lescott is better than Cahill
- must be City fan who wrote that
It's right though.

Lescott is the best centre half in the Prem at the moment, Richards is the best right back in the Prem at the moment - not just best English, but best in the Prem full stop, on current form (Lescott has been better than Kompany this season and Cahill isn't good enough to lace Jolean's boots!)! AJ is BY FAR the best English right sided mid / right winger. Milner has been absolutely EXCELLENT so far this season. To be fair there's not much between Barry and Parker and I don't think both should be in the starting XI because neither have any pace at all and will get ripped to shreds against decent quick opposition.

Lakeysbadknee said:
I am not really that bothered about the England national side.I mean you cant even watch them on terrestrial tv,you have to subscribe to some Australians monopoly of sports & you have to be Cockerney to watch them.Much preferred it when they toured the nation.So clearly the English FA aren't bothered about drumming up support.
I'm also not that bothered about City players playing for the national team,as it increases the risk of injury & burnout.
I do however have to beg the question,would Phil Jones/Chris Smalling have even been selected for the squad if he still played for Blackburn/Fulham?
I may be a little biased but there's certainly a rag slant on selection.Micah has been absolutely outstanding in defence for over a season,yet Crapello plays 2 rag players out of position instead.

you are bang on the money, i posted last night that cappellos rag bias would cost him, jones was dire last night, not fair on the lad either, should be able to develope in his own position.

picking players for tv audience figures is a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.