Yet again Richards is overlooked!!

Damocles said:
But wait! Phil Jones is a "class act" who is the "future of the English defence" according to a load on here the other day?

Told you from the outset, he isn't good enough for England yet and he hasn't played particularly well this season. He had another uninspiring performance again last night
yeah but you keep quoting facts
how do you expect to convince anyone when you keep presenting them with facts only

Damocles said:
But wait! Phil Jones is a "class act" who is the "future of the English defence" according to a load on here the other day?

Told you from the outset, he isn't good enough for England yet and he hasn't played particularly well this season. He had another uninspiring performance again last night

That's being nice, I thought he was crap to be honest, did you see that dive in the first half? He's learnt the Rag way in record time.

Capello just doesnt fancy richards for some unknown reason, maybe he's shit in enlgnad training who knows but if was micah i would retire if this continues.... Fair enough if capello doesnt rate him but dont call him up to the squad and let him rot in the stands!

Terry shouldnt be in the team either, he continues to struggle against any half-decent striker with a bit of pace - Carvalho made him look good for years and he is now being found out. And what the fook is walcott doing in the team? still living off that hat-trick in croatia.

Jones is not ready for the seniors and should be groomed for a few more years in the u21s to get more experience.

I don't mind, Capello is doing us a favour, keeping him both rested and motivated to prove him wrong.

Re: It's a little bit of City...and England (unfortunatley)

Sorry Uwe, it was Montenegro, not Makadonia that we played last night, if played is the right word, they gave us the run around.That wasn't a foul by that ugly, fat pube headed bastard, it was g.b.h.

stiniyamasena said:
Sorry Uwe, it was Montenegro, not Makadonia that we played last night, if played is the right word, they gave us the run around.That wasn't a foul by that ugly, fat pube headed bastard, it was g.b.h.

Rooney gets away with stuff like that week in week out in the PL and refs arent strong enough to deal with it but calling it gbh is a bit harsh,for me a yellow at most though international football is a bit different.

Michas Richards has been excellent for 18months now. Kyle Walker has been good in 2011 too. Yet Capello picks two Rags, who aren't even full backs, ahead of them both in the last two internationals. It's disrespectful to Micah and Walker. It's a fucking joke. The media - for a change - has gone way over the top about how good these Rag's players are. They didn't get near the squad just 6 months ago.

Capello should never ever have been given the England job. He's a fucking has been coach who can't speak English. The fucking FA are a joke too, they're paying Crapello MILLIONS!£€$!

Cahill isn't as good as Jagielka or Lescott yet gets in. Walcott is the worst right sided midfielder /winger from the whole list of:
Adam Johnson; Joey Barton; Stewart Downing; Aaron Lennon; James Milner.
The fucking worst by a mile. He's actually fucking shit. But he gets the nod all the time.

Capello is CLUELESS!

Bobby Zamora is better than Crouch, Davies, Bothroyd and at a push Carroll. Yet all these players have played for England and Zamora hasn't. Zamora has played well for three years now at a consistent level too. I'm not saying Zamora should play for England, because he's probably not good enough himself, but he's better than all them blokes above.

Shadz69 said:
stiniyamasena said:

Rooney gets away with stuff like that week in week out in the PL and refs arent strong enough to deal with it but calling it gbh is a bit harsh,for me a yellow at most though international football is a bit different.
It was a nailed-on red no matter what level of football it was. And I'd like to think that Joe Hart calling it 'pathetic' is a reflection of what he thinks of the scouse twat letting his country down yet AGAIN rather than what he thinks of the decision itself.

England managers come and England managers go and yet our 'world class' players continue to underachieve. Could it be that the players simply aren't good enough?

hgblue said:
England managers come and England managers go and yet our 'world class' players continue to underachieve. Could it be that the players simply aren't good enough?
Underachieve? I think we underachieved in 2004 and 2006 but other than them two tournaments (where we could easily have got to - and were good enough to get to - the semi's or final) I think we achieve bang on what we should do. Around 2004-2006 the likes of ACole, Terry, Ferdinand, Hargreaves, Gerrard, Lampard, JCole, Rooney were amongst the very very best players in their positions in the world (at that time I reckon Garrard was the best central midfielder in the world. and we had other good players too. Unfortunately now we have the same blokes but they're at the end of their careers and the younger lot are NOWHERE near as good as them.

We're a decent international side. Better than the bitter twats give us credit for but not as good as the delusional think. We're just decent.

The big thing for me is that we have better players - some by a fucking mile - who aren't on the pitch than the likes of Cahill, Walcott etc... who are on the pitch.

I cannot wait for Crapello to go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.