You can smell the fear....

samharris said:
Zonalmarking said:
LOL

From R.O.M.

Keano's super powered Y fronts - wrote:

"Dunno what the wankfest on sky is all about, Nasri has had one decent half season of note. He's won nowt in his entire career. Infact, you could say the same about most of their signings. Only Barca & United benchwarmers Yaya and T£v£$ have won major honours. Silva was only good enough for the Spanish bench in the last world cup, Balotelli looks good on Youtube but shite everywhere else, Dzeko finished 10th in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Aguero is genuine world class but the rest of the team is pretty run of the mill with a dodgy back 4. Some people seem to think that buying someone for 30m and paying them 200k per week guarantees that they are world beaters, but we only know too well that it doesn't work like that. Look at Madrid over the last decade, all those marquee signings and not a scrap of silver to show for it.

Now, if City suddenly started signing Xavi, Iniesta and Messi I would start to twitch a little, but nothing to worry about here. Chelsea mark 2, it just means more entertainment all round, and hopefully some more bums on seats for City ;)

Bring it on boys."

Erm... cleverly,welbeck,jones,young... oh yeah they,ve won everything havent they..
Yaya was doing so much benchwarming when he tore through the scums midfield, Dzeko won the bundesliga when he first arrived at Wolfsburg and got something like 36 goals in 42 appearences, Silva is a hell of a lot better than cleverly, welbeck or any other of the scums so called "great" players
But we will have to prove it on the pitch again when we will do the double over that pathetic club
CTID

Zonalmarking said:
LOL

From R.O.M.

Keano's super powered Y fronts - wrote:

"Dunno what the wankfest on sky is all about, Nasri has had one decent half season of note. He's won nowt in his entire career. Infact, you could say the same about most of their signings. Only Barca & United benchwarmers Yaya and T£v£$ have won major honours. Silva was only good enough for the Spanish bench in the last world cup, Balotelli looks good on Youtube but shite everywhere else, Dzeko finished 10th in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Aguero is genuine world class but the rest of the team is pretty run of the mill with a dodgy back 4. Some people seem to think that buying someone for 30m and paying them 200k per week guarantees that they are world beaters, but we only know too well that it doesn't work like that. Look at Madrid over the last decade, all those marquee signings and not a scrap of silver to show for it.

Now, if City suddenly started signing Xavi, Iniesta and Messi I would start to twitch a little, but nothing to worry about here. Chelsea mark 2, it just means more entertainment all round, and hopefully some more bums on seats for City ;)

Bring it on boys."

Whoever wrote that should be on the stage because that is pure comedy gold. I can't be arsed pointing out all the wrongs because I'll be here until this time next week, but to say Dzeko hasn't won anything and pointing out he played in a Wolfsburg team that only finished 10th completely ignores the fact that he won the German league title with them the season before.

Even by the standards of the more clueless of football fans, this post belongs in the fucking gutter so I can only assume this clown is clearly on the wind-up....or is he being serious lol?

bluemoon27 said:
Ducado said:
On every forum there are always a few who say " I am glad it's not us" really makes me laugh, of course they bloody do!

there is not one football fan in the country that wishes what as happened at City would have happened at there club

LOVIN IT

There are plenty though. A lot of fans just enjoy going to the match. If all of a sudden millions was spent and loads of glory hunting bells invaded the ground and the club was transformed beyond recognition then they'd be pretty gutted. Common sense really.
Look at the hardcore United fans from the 80s for a perfect example. Bet they hate what Old Trafford has become. No good having loads of good players and winning stuff if the match-going experience is shit.

well our atmosphere has certainly improved since wardle/pearce,now i even look forward to going, not just thinking i had to show loyalty

Adbs said:
bluemoon27 said:
Ducado said:
On every forum there are always a few who say " I am glad it's not us" really makes me laugh, of course they bloody do!

there is not one football fan in the country that wishes what as happened at City would have happened at there club

LOVIN IT

There are plenty though. A lot of fans just enjoy going to the match. If all of a sudden millions was spent and loads of glory hunting bells invaded the ground and the club was transformed beyond recognition then they'd be pretty gutted. Common sense really.
Look at the hardcore United fans from the 80s for a perfect example. Bet they hate what Old Trafford has become. No good having loads of good players and winning stuff if the match-going experience is shit.

The atmosphere at City now is miles better than it was 5 years ago.

There is bitterness but there's also truth in the fact you're buying success, I don't particularly resent that because the game's been heading that way since 1992. It's just at the final stage of the cancer now.

toffeetom said:
There is bitterness but there's also truth in the fact you're buying success, I don't particularly resent that because the game's been heading that way since 1992. It's just at the final stage of the cancer now.
I have no problem with buying success, as long as all the fucking Rags admit that's that they've been doing for years. I agree with you in the fact that the game went that way once we sold our soul to Sky. We are just lucky that the sheikh decided that Man City was the way ahead. I've got no doubt whatsoever that if he had decided on Everton that most of their fans would be loving putting it over Liverpool.

de niro said:
being a blue has always made me feel warm inside, well now its gone up a notch, not we are good but because the rags twats are hurting.

How? We're league Champions ffs, beat you with some beautiful Football in the Charity Shield. If anything the league is going to be as tight as its ever been, especially if you continue to play the Football you have been doing.

malg said:
toffeetom said:
I have no problem with buying success, as long as all the fucking Rags admit that's that they've been doing for years. I agree with you in the fact that the game went that way once we sold our soul to Sky. We are just lucky that the sheikh decided that Man City was the way ahead. I've got no doubt whatsoever that if he had decided on Everton that most of their fans would be loving putting it over Liverpool.

I totally agree mate, let me make it clear I have 100% no problem with Man CIty cleaning up. I know you lot think all Evertonians despise Man City, but I don't, there's some good banter at games but I view Man City as a proper club and that isn't changed by the owners. I think football is fucked in this country, clubs going to the wall each month, it'll get worse, but that's the result of 2 decades of greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.