You can't hit people anymore

Esteban de la Sexface said:
ADE said:
I grew up on a council estate in a less than desirable area just outside of town ,through a mixture of hard graft and good fortune I have moved in the housing market onwards and upwards and well away from my humble beginings, I can honestly say that with each move the quality of my neighbours as lowered.
The problem was me , I felt intimated by these silver spoon in mouth individuals some how these people always seemed to be of superior intelect and able to baffle me in a battle of wits.
A year ago I decided to do something about it , I went to seminars , night school and read more books than you could care to mention in an attempt to increase my self confidence and education.
Recently when my new neighbour started a dispute over parking I knew that things were much more evenly balanced , he started spouting about the law on parking on a private shared driveway.
So I tw*ted him.
See you can take the man out of manchester but you can't take manchester out of the man.

For the record I denied everything to the dibble and suggested he slipped , not even a fine.
Brilliant!!

gem of a post.

ADE said:
I grew up on a council estate in a less than desirable area just outside of town ,through a mixture of hard graft and good fortune I have moved in the housing market onwards and upwards and well away from my humble beginings, I can honestly say that with each move the quality of my neighbours as lowered.
The problem was me , I felt intimated by these silver spoon in mouth individuals some how these people always seemed to be of superior intelect and able to baffle me in a battle of wits.
A year ago I decided to do something about it , I went to seminars , night school and read more books than you could care to mention in an attempt to increase my self confidence and education.
Recently when my new neighbour started a dispute over parking I knew that things were much more evenly balanced , he started spouting about the law on parking on a private shared driveway.
So I tw*ted him.
See you can take the man out of manchester but you can't take manchester out of the man.

For the record I denied everything to the dibble and suggested he slipped , not even a fine.

This I Like - a lot!

:-)

ADE said:
So I tw*ted him.

it was all going very well until the 'so i twatted him' bit.funny story that

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have been reading this thread most of the day now and one things becoming clear. This looks like the type of area where " A Key down the side of the car" type of thing or Violence of any sort will not work.

For instance; Only 4 Houses in the cul de sac, Gates and Intercomms, A Farm at the bottom of the Garden and Company Directors and no fear of using Solicitors letters.

I think then that as previously stated the " Dirty Tricks" campaign - Flowers to his Wife, Lots of Phone Calls late at Night, junk mail etc may be justifiable; and at least you are doing something and will feel better.

Glad you have had lots of responses too. As one of the better posters on the Forum you deserve it mammulty.

Appreciate your thoughts and i agree that violence isn't going to work - at least not without a big price to pay. It's not a cul de sac - we are in the sticks and this bloke lives on the same single track road, but he has the biggest house by far. TBH, he isn't suited to being here - think he's got some ideal vision of country life, but his house is lit up every night like some high security compound and he has a nice shiny range rover that he's afraid to get dirty.

You can't reason with these kind of people.

Here's what you do -

Get one of your mates to go to a builders merchant and order a few tons of pea gravel to be delivered at his house. Pay cash. Tell them there will be no-one on site and to just back up as close to the drive as they can and drop the fcuking lot. No signature required.

He'll be shovelling it up for weeks.

And there are no come backs on you.

E.P.L.S.

theboyfrombrazil said:
You can't reason with these kind of people.

Here's what you do -

Get one of your mates to go to a builders merchant and order a few tons of pea gravel to be delivered at his house. Pay cash. Tell them there will be no-one on site and to just back up as close to the drive as they can and drop the fcuking lot. No signature required.

He'll be shovelling it up for weeks.

And there are no come backs on you.

E.P.L.S.

Lmao that sounds like a plan.

someone told me that the price of grit has doubled to £400 a tonne.No wonder the fuckers robbing it all for himself.grit is more expensive than steel per tonne!

Tommy Nookah said:
fuk pea gravel get a ton of horse shit dropped off

Pea gravel is a fcuking nightmare to shovel up. It's almost impossible to get a decent spadefull. It'd take the prick weeks to clear.

mammutly said:
Doesn't matter what they say or (barring extremes) what they do. Someone can walk up to you in the street and say your mother is a slag and they are going to rape your sister and your a sissy twat that can do fuck all about it. If you hit them, it's ABH ( probably with intent) if you hit them too hard, it's GBH. For both of these 'crimes' you are looking at a prison sentence. You can offer provocation as a defence but if you've hit first, you are in serious trouble. Why has the law totally taken away your right to slap someone?

The worst offenders are the middle class pricks who have no idea, through lack of experience, that anyone could ever possibly ever actually smack them in the fucking mouth. They really believe they can say what they like. My neighbour is a prime example and he is sailing well close to the edge. But what kind of a society is it where your only legal recourse is to spend £1000s trying to prove slander, harassment or whatever?

I have to listen to the twat and keep my hands in my pockets. Because if I do what normal human nature dictates and batter the ****, I'm the one who is going to get convicted, fined and probably lose my job aswell. It isn't right!

put on a balaclava follow him out jogging or whatever the prick does then when there are no witnesses pull him to oneside and debate your point with on the way home call an ambulance from a payphone and send the ambulance to the scene of the debate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.