You can't hit people anymore

allan harper said:
mammutly if your really really in trouble theres only one thing you can do

Give em a call !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfuaUTH9Y4[/youtube]

Daft as it sounds Ive got the van for that job, just need a black bloke with a dodgy haircut and a neckful of HM Samuel's to drive the thing.

bluebandits said:
I had something similar happen to me when my missus was expecting our first nipper. We had just bought an apartment on Eccles New Road, Salford lads will know them as Langworthy flats. Anyway, the wife was having a bad time with pregnancy and I was working shifts up the road at Colgate and every day or night coming home to the 2 pricks upstairs playing music at top volume. I was brought up in Hulme and my first instinct was to go upstairs and launch the fuckers but the missus was gettin all upset about that, so I tried to reason with this pondlife. Needless to say 2 weeks later I was kicking their front door in and throwing the stereo off the balcony and got the mouthiest of the 2 by the waist of his pants and tried to get him over as well. This was followed by 2 weeks of my mates sat outside the entrance to their stairwell in a Transit, opening the side door when they came out. By the 3rd week the For Sale sign was up and within 2 months they had fucked off. I think the advice of Aphex and others on here is admirable but sometimes reasoning just doesnt work, good luck mate!!
Fuckin hell I know who im giving a call to when Ive a spot of bother

Grit: If it's in those yellow bins on the corner of the street its for pavements so could be theft.

I'm definately with the "Dirty tricks" campaign side of things. What you want to do is to hit him where it hurts, but not physically...

You need to be careful that you're not arrested for conspiracy though if something happens to his property, and don't make threats to him as you will get collared if it does.

Don't forget that if he swears at you and calls you names, and it's on the street, that's an offence under the public order act, so if you inform the police and give a statement, and outline the names he called you and the swearing at you then that would be classed as behaviour likely to cause "Harrassment, alarm or distress". It could be that he only gets a penalty notice for that, but it's a start. And if he carries on this behaviour, knowing that it harrasses you, then he can be futher arrested for harrassment.

The big but here, is that you have to show that you are whiter than white and are completely above any criticism. If you've been swearing at him too, then it's likely that nothing would happen as they would metaphorically bang your heads together. I would certainly look at doing that though.

Take a long stick, go out & spear a dog turd and wedge it under his car door handle.

No permanent damage done and cant be traced back to you, but it'll make him think and he'll be really embarrassed.

Of course, if you want to go a step further, roll the turd in broken glass first - It'll cut his fingers and we all know that the instant reaction to a cut finger is to suck it!!

Good luck

oh, and as an after thought you might want to get some of our eastern european friends to chuck a load of dead fish onto his garden, my recommendation would be for large, mature carp.
When everything thaws it'll make a halibut tench!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.