You can't hit people anymore

mammutly said:
pee dubya said:
Provoke him back and get him to hit you first, then beat seven shades of shit out of him?

It's never going to happen. He's a director of a big national company and has his lawyer on speed dial. Just a totally different mindset. He spouts all sorts of vile abuse, but it never occurs to him that violence is an option. He just sees pound signs in everything.

Carry a voice recorder with you, any time he opens his trap, start recording, and make it obvious, so that he sees it. Could shit him up a bit, get it all on tape, give it to the police, see what they say (probably nothing, granted).

mammutly said:
pee dubya said:
Provoke him back and get him to hit you first, then beat seven shades of shit out of him?

It's never going to happen. He's a director of a big national company and has his lawyer on speed dial. Just a totally different mindset. He spouts all sorts of vile abuse, but it never occurs to him that violence is an option. He just sees pound signs in everything.
people like this think they are untouchable.you need to get some dirt on the fucker so that when you do eventually snap,then twat him, you can use the fact that you know things

Bluemoon115 said:
Whats he been saying Mutley?

Want me an my boys to come and sort him out?

backstreet-boys.jpg

;)

i had one a few weeks ago...a lorry driver accused me of cutting him up and chinned me on the hard shoulder of the M6....by the time i got out of my car he had driven off ;p

so i went to nearest service station and reported it....they arrested him 10 miles down the motorway, BUT the lorry driver counter-claimed i had hit him back, so i was arrested too ;0

in the end, both charges were dropped by the CPS

so in summary, if you are going to twat him, make sure it's off camera and no witnesses, then when the dibble arrive counter-claim he hit you :)

shadygiz said:
i had one a few weeks ago...a lorry driver accused me of cutting him up and chinned me on the hard shoulder of the M6....by the time i got out of my car he had driven off ;p

so i went to nearest service station and reported it....they arrested him 10 miles down the motorway, BUT the lorry driver counter-claimed i had hit him back, so i was arrested too ;0

in the end, both charges were dropped by the CPS

so in summary, if you are going to twat him, make sure it's off camera and no witnesses, then when the dibble arrive counter-claim he hit you :)

This ^^^^ Go and chin the fu**er

There is always the option of smacking him one in the larynx and stamping on his hands! It's fucking difficult to complain if you cannot talk or type!

My advice do what I did with my Mrs ex, an alleged paranoid schizophrenic but IMO just a bully who likes to use his fists, go out with a group of mates (nowhere with obvious cctv) , have it large so every knows you are there then nip out with a pearranged driver and kick fuck out of the woman beating c*nt. Worked for me (plus I'd have gladly done time if it had gone tits up) holding an iron to a woman's face will always convert your testicles to earrings if I hear about it and can find you.

TFC said:
unsworthblue said:
what is he saying to you that is winding you up so much?

+1

Today, I asked him why he'd taken all the grit out of the bin ( he'd kept filling his wheelbarrow until it was empty and piled all the excess grit in a heap at the side of his drive). He said it woud be refilled on Monday or Tuesday so I should stop "making a fuss". I said " but the grit's meant to be so we can all get out" ( there are 4 houses here) He says " well everybody has had the option". I said "come on......." He interupts and says " look! I haven't got time to argue with an idiot who is too lazy to make their own arrangements, now just Go Away!" I said "but...." and he interupts again in his posh shouting voice saying " I've explained. Now get away. Go!" I say, " you can't do this" And He says " just fuck off will you" I said "Listen...." He interupts again, shouting really loud saying If you come on to my property, I'll call the police right now so just fuck off..." That was basically the gist of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.