You can't hit people anymore

mammutly said:
pee dubya said:
Provoke him back and get him to hit you first, then beat seven shades of shit out of him?

It's never going to happen. He's a director of a big national company and has his lawyer on speed dial. Just a totally different mindset. He spouts all sorts of vile abuse, but it never occurs to him that violence is an option. He just sees pound signs in everything.
and there sir you have hit the nail on the head. Money in pocket and they think that they are untouchable. A good slap is not tolerated by the courts no matter what the provecation.
These peoples offspring will be of age soon then it will only get worse.
Litigation, same reason the schools were shut

mammutly said:
TFC said:

Today, I asked him why he'd taken all the grit out of the bin ( he'd kept filling his wheelbarrow until it was empty and piled all the excess grit in a heap at the side of his drive). He said it woud be refilled on Monday or Tuesday so I should stop "making a fuss". I said " but the grit's meant to be so we can all get out" ( there are 4 houses here) He says " well everybody has had the option". I said "come on......." He interupts and says " look! I haven't got time to argue with an idiot who is too lazy to make their own arrangements, now just Go Away!" I said "but...." and he interupts again in his posh shouting voice saying " I've explained. Now get away. Go!" I say, " you can't do this" And He says " just fuck off will you" I said "Listen...." He interupts again, shouting really loud saying If you come on to my property, I'll call the police right now so just fuck off..." That was basically the gist of it.

Have you got a shovel and a wheel barrow , go and get yourself some grit, and surely the other two householders would back you up.

was it said through Gritted teeth.seriously though this geezer sounds like a grade A prick.Nobody can talk to you like that surely.You must have alot of self control.Like people have said,just pick your time and bang the fucker.Make sure your out of view.Make sure its a good shot as well.

bluwes said:
mammutly said:
Today, I asked him why he'd taken all the grit out of the bin ( he'd kept filling his wheelbarrow until it was empty and piled all the excess grit in a heap at the side of his drive). He said it woud be refilled on Monday or Tuesday so I should stop "making a fuss". I said " but the grit's meant to be so we can all get out" ( there are 4 houses here) He says " well everybody has had the option". I said "come on......." He interupts and says " look! I haven't got time to argue with an idiot who is too lazy to make their own arrangements, now just Go Away!" I said "but...." and he interupts again in his posh shouting voice saying " I've explained. Now get away. Go!" I say, " you can't do this" And He says " just fuck off will you" I said "Listen...." He interupts again, shouting really loud saying If you come on to my property, I'll call the police right now so just fuck off..." That was basically the gist of it.

Have you got a shovel and a wheel barrow , go and get yourself some grit, and surely the other two householders would back you up.

He's probaly got it under observation. There's a lot of history. He's had my wife in tears, kicked my dog and told my 70 year old mother to "bugger back to Ireland".

Where do you live fella, I am getting a feeling I want to visit you for a coffee.

mammutly said:
blueshortshorts said:
Know your poblem Mammutly?

You lack Grit

;)

I know!

:-)

Joking aside sounds like this guy is making your life a misery.

My advise would be to have it out man to man, in calm way. Tell him you want to get cards on the table and hopefully move forward. GIve him specific evidence of the things he's done and said and how it made you and your family feel like shit.. don't lose the rag, but don't sugar coat it either. Tell him that , at the end of the day, your never going to be best mates, because after all you're just neighbours..but you do have to live beside each other, so let's start treating each other with a bit of respect....hopefully he'll say fair do's and shake on it, and you can move on.

If he's not big enough to realise that your being reasonable, then feck him, at least you've got things off your chest, and your not bottling up all the frustration. Next time he acts like an arse you'll be able to look him in the eye, and laugh at what a pathetic individual he is.

One things for certain, if you plant one in him, that's the begining of the end, because it sounds like he's the sneaky type, who won't come back and attack you. He'll bide his time and find some underhand way of stitching you up.

That's my tuppence.

Best of luck!

mammutly said:
TFC said:

love this story (although you have my sympathy). its like a story line from coronation street with a twist of buckingham palace thrown in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.