"You can't polish a turd"

Yesterday after the match my Facebook Time line suddenly went into meltdown with comments and pictures from Rags who I thought had either been abducted or were Dead It had been that long since I heard from them, 99% of which (surprise surprise) wouldn't know they were at the swamp if they'd been parachuted in.

I didn't get a single fucking rag say a word to me today. Not a word, not a smirk, absolutely fuck all.

Really wierd.

Especially considering I did their heads in royally for weeks when we won the league.

Stoned Rose said:
I didn't get a single fucking rag say a word to me today. Not a word, not a smirk, absolutely fuck all.

Really wierd.

Especially considering I did their heads in royally for weeks when we won the league.

That is weird Stoned, proper weird.

Stoned Rose said:

Really wierd.

If you are so bothered, I could always oblige.

:-)

After last season you would think people would have learned that the league isn't won in december. 8 point lead with 6 games remaining and they still lost the title but 6 point lead with still half the season to go and it's over? OK.

Just smile, congratulate them on winning the championship in December (the first team in history to do so) and offer to buy them a 'champions 2012/2013' t-shirt.

Then keep quiet and get behind our team....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I work as a maintenance engineer and since May when I had the Monday after THE DAY off everyone in the buildinjg knows im a City fan. Funnily enough I didnt know the Chef who works there was a rag until today (funny that). So walk in to get my breakfast
Chef "Did you enjoy yesterday mate"
Me "not really no"
Chef "Its good to know we will get our title back"
Me "arent you a londoner"
Chef "Yes but I started supporting Utd about 20 years ago"
Me "Oh right how many games you been to then"
Chef "Why would I go up there"
Me "See you later plastic man"
I knew he was a cock he just confirmed it today, I have forgotten more about football in the last 40 seconds than he probably has ever known

Don't forget, he's the one serving you breakfast.
Servile cockney scum.

Complain about the food.

Demand Prawn Sandwiches and lashings of jelly and ice cream.

pokerjokerz said:
Stoned Rose said:

Really wierd.

If you are so bothered, I could always oblige.

:-)

Interesting.....go ahead then....

The Flash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I work as a maintenance engineer and since May when I had the Monday after THE DAY off everyone in the buildinjg knows im a City fan. Funnily enough I didnt know the Chef who works there was a rag until today (funny that). So walk in to get my breakfast
Chef "Did you enjoy yesterday mate"
Me "not really no"
Chef "Its good to know we will get our title back"
Me "arent you a londoner"
Chef "Yes but I started supporting Utd about 20 years ago"
Me "Oh right how many games you been to then"
Chef "Why would I go up there"
Me "See you later plastic man"
I knew he was a cock he just confirmed it today, I have forgotten more about football in the last 40 seconds than he probably has ever known

Don't forget, he's the one serving you breakfast.
Servile cockney scum.

Complain about the food.

Demand Prawn Sandwiches and lashings of jelly and ice cream.
I only use them now and again, mainly when I forgot to get my lunch out of the fridge!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.