You could always work in a factory carlos (MERGED)

Re: You could always work in a factory carlos

Its the international break.
When all the old quotes are brought back and rearranged.

Not that it probably means anything but he certainly doesn't look as happy on the pitch as he did last season.
Hopefully it's all nothing and he'll continue to do the business & stay at our club, it certainly wouldn't look good if we are shown to be unable to keep big names like Robinho & Tevez at City.

The Fixer said:
DaveH said:
Its the international break.
When all the old quotes are brought back and rearranged.

Or when players talk to the media about stuff while they're away?

Does it make sense that he's STILL talking of retiring a year after saying it? Why not speak about the relationship with Mancio? He sees fit to rehash his old thoughts, though. It looks like it's just altered slightly to make it look relevant.

You could look for the source it came from, to be sure.

Makes sense, yeah?

i love what Carlos does on the pitch for us, but he's a right mardy arsehole

after reading that interview with Marwood in the week i don't think he's the sort of player we'd by buying nowadays, with their dossiers on the mental and emotional state of potential signings. You can see with Silva, Yaya, Milner that these are people who've been bought for their professional attitudes as much as their playing skills. Tevez would fail on that mental level, he's just a bit.. unhinged

(this theory works as long as you forget about Mario)

deJong_Ones said:
i love what Carlos does on the pitch for us, but he's a right mardy arsehole

after reading that interview with Marwood in the week i don't think he's the sort of player we'd by buying nowadays, with their dossiers on the mental and emotional state of potential signings. You can see with Silva, Yaya, Milner that these are people who've been bought for their professional attitudes as much as their playing skills. Tevez would fail on that mental level, he's just a bit.. unhinged

(this theory works as long as you forget about Mario)

it's a fine line between genius and madman

zidane
cantona
gascoigne

If this is actually true then I'd be looking at potential replacements. You can't plan the future of a football team when your main striker (and captain!) is in the frame of mind that Tevez allegedly is.

If it's true, sell him (if you can) and bring in someone who at least wants to play football and who won't possibly wake up one day and announce his fecking retirement.

There is no way that Tevez should ever have been made captain in the first place, and this just is another example of that.

He's an excellent player, one of the best in the world, but his head isn't right and he will become a liability like all of these types of players do

Damocles said:
There is no way that Tevez should ever have been made captain in the first place, and this just is another example of that.

He's an excellent player, one of the best in the world, but his head isn't right and he will become a liability like all of these types of players do

surely mancini would/should have known that.

imo, mancini making carlo club captain came as a direct result of carlo's admittance that he was struggling to motivate himself. This was mancini's attempt to bring carlo back in line with the hope the added responsibility might galvanise tevez's mindset.

Unfortunately, this isn't happeneing and if last weeks captain/manager spat is to be believed then the gamble is looking dodgy.

Carlo is too outspoken to be a club captain in the mould mancini wants....from what i've seen, mancini prefers submissive personalities

shadygiz said:
Damocles said:

surely mancini would/should have known that.

imo, mancini making carlo club captain came as a direct result of carlo's admittance that he was struggling to motivate himself. This was mancini's attempt to bring carlo back in line with the hope the added responsibility might galvanise tevez's mindset.

Unfortunately, this isn't happeneing and if last weeks captain/manager spat is to be believed then the gamble is looking dodgy.

Carlo is too outspoken to be a club captain in the mould mancini wants....from what i've seen, mancini prefers submissive personalities

I think he prefers professional personalities. Kompany types.

Carlos with all his shinpad displaying, running off pitch to celebrate with squad members is all about himself. It´s just how he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.