you could not make it up!

stony said:
If he was really a Burnley fan there is no way on gods green earth he would have cheered Blackburn.
If he was also a utd fan then of course he would?

Mr Jolly said:
This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.
What is wrong with you? Why are you so unpleasant? I bet you sit in the Colin Bell stand with all the other miserable sods. You come across as a very sad and lonely man.

stony said:
If he was really a Burnley fan there is no way on gods green earth he would have cheered Blackburn.
But if he's also a big Utd fan then ofcourse he would want City to lose.

Utd could be playing Al Queida and I'd still want Utd to lose.

SWP's back said:
stony said:

How can you be a fan of two teams? I don't understand.

I was in Scotland last weekend, on the piss with my bro in law. In the taxi on the way to a club he starts to argue with me over the final score of the same game. He's insistent the final score was 5 nil. I said to him ''I watched the game, don't you think I would know the result". He wouldn't have it so I bet him the taxi fare £25. Showed him the result from BBC website. Happy days. But WTF!!

Last night on TV, police interceptors, two cops in see DONCASTER see a chinese guy riding a scooter with no crash helmet,he also has two kids, one on the handle bars one on pillian no helmets, so they pull him he does not speak any english, but he is wearing a jacket wih big scum badge on front and on back in big letters MANCESTER ! yes mancester
you just have to laugh

stony said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:

It's rag small town mentality.

I know loads of lads from Lancaster that support Blackpool/Preston/burnley and Utd.

They have a local team and also Utd.

You only had to see the Blackpool away fans at ours last year, most you spoke to said they followed utd as well. And they sang rag songs.

They are sad cunts plain and simple.

If he was from Burnley, his dad was probably his brother , who at some stage slept with his grandma's cousin , which explains everything !!!

SWP's back said:
stony said:
SWP's back said:

It's rag small town mentality.

I know loads of lads from Lancaster that support Blackpool/Preston/burnley and Utd.

They have a local team and also Utd.

You only had to see the Blackpool away fans at ours last year, most you spoke to said they followed utd as well. And they sang rag songs.

They are sad cunts plain and simple.

they didn't sing anything, most boring set of sat down daytrippers to turn up along with Fulham and Wigan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.