You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

You know your a proper City fan when your Seven years old and you walk into Maine Road for the first time and 41 years later you share this information with all your friends on Bluemoon.

You say 'I'm a city fan' nuff said.

Whilst I admire those who catch a trawler to the Faroes and the like.....if you say 'I'm a City fan'.....that's good enough for me.

When you miss 2 home games in a season, missing half the goals scored that year and we're 2 nil down at home to Wigan and you say yeah ok I'll renew the seasoncards on Monday.

When you can`t go down the parkway in moss side and look at that gap where Maine Road stood so tall, and not feel a shudder go through you and the hairs on your neck stand up.

You spend the better part of a year convincing the misses that taking a vacation in rainy ass Manchester would be much better than Madrid. Then spending all your savings on plane tickets, hotel, and City match tickets cause the the USD to GBP conversion was/still is shit.

Oh and visiting the swamp just so you can give it the middle finger.

n577267487_1156104_764.jpg

when your kids stand in front of the TV when anything connected to manchester BOOnited are on SSN

when they call their BOOnited fan grandad an 'armchair' instead of 'grandad'

when they sing 'feed the goat' before they are 18 months old

when they get upset that they can't go to the aways 'cos dad would rather follow city away with his mates

when they tell their mates not to eat jaffa cakes as they feed the evil empire

Fly with your son from Dubai to Manchester just to watch the Geo score the winning goal in the derby, then scramble back to the airport and fly back to Dubai, all in 1.5 days, expensive but worth single penny :)

When you go to the train station the lunchtime of the match to get the train to the game only to find out it is a replacement bus service. By yourself you sit amongst tons of strangers on a smelly old coach with no toilet, desperate for a piss for over 2 hours when the same journey takes less than 45 mins in the car. You sprint from Piccadilly to CoMS in less than 5 minutes to arrive before kick off starts. The things that we do to follow the blues, and that was just a normal home game!

When you visit every City related site everyday for 2 years...

When you buy and keep every shirt (home and away) from the past 8 years...

When you persist to wear a City shirt in PE, when everyone else has to wear a red shirt...

When you sing your heart out after the 8-1 defeat to Middlesbrough...

GGRondinell said:
You spend the better part of a year convincing the misses that taking a vacation in rainy ass Manchester would be much better than Madrid. Then spending all your savings on plane tickets, hotel, and City match tickets cause the the USD to GBP conversion was/still is shit.

Oh and visiting the swamp just so you can give it the middle finger.

n577267487_1156104_764.jpg

Quality.
Oh and when you lose on derby day and can still go into work/school and not give a shit at the abuse your gonna get cus' you know your truly a better fan anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.