You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

When your thread appears on the OS Fans Point of View section! Well done blue! (They did spell proper proper though! lol)

You go all the way to st annes wetherspoons to drink this fine beer:

20082009082.jpg

City i know you are reading this, you can look into getting this beer at coms here:http://www.georgewrightbrewing.co.uk/ -i have been doing my research :)

When it doesn't matter if you have a rag girlfriend (I do, and she's gorgeous), or your trainers are Nike, or your house is insured by AIG, your video is made by Sharp and you make a call on your Vodaphone mobile, because you know that you will always be a City fan and that all the above will never make you change...I am secure in my football sexuality...I will always be CTID

tazmancblue said:
When it doesn't matter if you have a rag girlfriend (I do, and she's gorgeous), or your trainers are Nike, or your house is insured by AIG, your video is made by Sharp and you make a call on your Vodaphone mobile, because you know that you will always be a City fan and that all the above will never make you change...I am secure in my football sexuality...I will always be CTID

See you wear the trousers in your own house!

GaudinoMotors said:
When you won`t go out with a gorgeous girl because she`s a red!

yeah but surely theres some satisfaction to be gained by giving her one. then you can say she got fucked by a blue!

GaudinoMotors said:
tazmancblue said:

See you wear the trousers in your own house!

Ha ha...I don't actually have Nike trainers, or a video by Sharp..and my phone is Orange....but if i had any of them, it wouldn't make a difference, I would always be a blue!!!

The house is insured by AIG, probably because they are as bankrupt as Stretford Utd and so are giving it away cheap to increase turnover.

But I do have a rag girlfriend, and it's gonna be even more fun this season and for the future being able to gloat every week.

you make the waiter in a nice restaurant bring you a different napkin because you,re not using a fuckin red one!!

tazmancblue said:

rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.