You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

When you don't try to quantify how "PROPPER" other supporters are, just support City how you want to support them, let the rest do what they want.

refuse to wear red, refuse to write in red pen, refuse an invite to the pub if the rags are on telly, refuse to buy products from their sponsors, cancel your contract with vodafone when they became their sponsors, refuse to drink out of red cups, refuse to see your favourite band at old trafford, refuse to buy a magazine because they are on the cover, refuse to buy a car even if its the one you want because its red. All of which I have done, there are probably more...

oh and when you go to see your rag mate you cover his prized cantona poster with newspaper or turn it round so you dont have to look at the dirty french twat (this happens regularly)

when you have 15 shirts and there all from differant seasons, some are worn out, and, you still refuse to get rid of ANY of them, i have and theres no way i would fit in at least 10 of them, middle age spread , ah well maybe ill try a diet, that dosnt include BERGERS, CHIPS, PIZZA,KEBAB, VINDALOO, PILAU RICE, or SUNDAY LUNCH.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.