You know your a PROPPER city fan when . . . . . ?

bumbleblue said:
When we are three nil up at half time and thinking will we hang on and then its four but you still keep looking at the fucking clock and your watch has apparently stopped and you are still screaming at the ref to blow the fucking whistle at the end!

Jeez I've had that thought soooooooooo many times but the stats dont hold up the idea we were three nowt up many times. It alternates with the walk up Joe Mercer Way with a thought that I hope we don't get whacked five nowt.

We always need three goals to steady the nerves.

CtidBlueMooner said:
When you can actually remember wearing a Silk City scarf around your neck :)

Ah, this post gave me a right old pang. I think mine was a JB's silk scarf. Never used to wear it, just used to gaze in awe at it and drape it over my pillow at night.

I know I'm a proper City fan because my heart swelled with pride when my three-year-old daughter, bedecked in her new City shirt, stood on her chair during dinner and said "Me don't like Manchester Bernited..."

That's my girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.