You Know You're A City Fan When...

...you have written M.C.F.C. on your door; your neighbour's door; your other neighbour's room; the toilet; the person down the halls door; their neighbour's door; the corridor; the kitchen; the fire escape...basically the whole next floor's doors; and the next floor; and then the block that connects to this one outside every door for another 3 floors...and wrote bluemoon and 'Pride in Battle' on the stairs, just so you have your own personel tunnel.

....There's not a minute of any day that passes
when i don't think about 'em.
I'm definetely in love.
I can't help myself.
People tell me to forget 'em, that i'm just a mug
and all they do is cause me misery.
I'm a woman for City.

You know when you're a City fan when you don't think twice about going to Burnley away for £35 despite it being on live TV

When my lad said to me, at two nil down against Gillingham......"Can we go dad, "
"No, I said "Your a City Fan , learn to suffer. "

You've recorded the Ocean Finance chant on your mobi and someone sends you a text when in the pub toilets with a rag each side of you and you smile and walk out with your head held high.

When you've Painted all 4 of your wheelie bins in city colours and line them up as the back 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.