You Know You're A City Fan When...

When someone from some authority or other asks you if you intend harming yourself, and you reply, "I'm a City supporter, I'd have done it before now if I was going to..."

When you get hit on the shoulder in the Kippax by a plastic glass full of ice thrown by the away fans. Happy days.

blueshortshorts said:
You find a brother fax machine manual in your drawer at work, and feel a strange kind of warmth towards it.

haha know what you mean, we just got a new label maker here. everytime i walk past it and see that brother logo i feel all warm inside

MCfcBOB said:
Just a sentence or a paragraph that sums us supporters up nicely. Lets have a cheery thread on a boring Sunday. I'll start:

'You know you're a City fan when you know you'll still be here, if we go another 35 years without a major trophy'.

What are yours?

Going 35 years more without a trophy, knowing that by that time, you'll be dead but still not caring, because your still proud to be a blue!!

...everytime you go away anywhere that has nowt to do with footie, you always take a City shirt with you because you've "gotta spread the gospel according to St Joe Mercer!" and feel like, despite not working for them, you are representing the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.