You know you're getting old when...

Manchester la la la la said:
1. You cant be arsed going out and would rather have a quiet night in with a few tinnies and a kebab, listening to your own tunes, saving 40/50 quid in the process...

please continue! lol

I'm 15.
Replace the tinnies with Irn Bru, and the kebab with... hm, chippy tea? and You've got me.

Thats not old age, that's jsut.. relaxing! :)

MCfcBOB said:
Manchester la la la la said:
1. You cant be arsed going out and would rather have a quiet night in with a few tinnies and a kebab, listening to your own tunes, saving 40/50 quid in the process...

please continue! lol

I'm 15.
Replace the tinnies with Irn Bru, and the kebab with... hm, chippy tea? and You've got me.

Thats not old age, that's jsut.. relaxing! :)
That's just boring.

blue jim said:
Christ I feel like that right now and I'm only 23. Debating weither to go out or not.

Id go out if the buses werent crap tonight and cause its boxing day the taxis will cost even more than the usual 17 quid (stockport to wythenshawe)

but even if it was a usual saturday, you cant beat the staying in lark (and I'm 25... and used to go out every fri and sat from 19 to 24, pmsl)

interestingly, i stopped going out as much from June (kind of had to, as I was in 2500 in debt) and in 6 months ive nearly cleared that off, and thats with two jobs of 6.50 an hour, and a 2 month stint on the rock n roll.

makes you wonder just how much we spend pissing our nights away... id dread to think how much i wasted on abusing my liver back when I was 19/20 and was earning 300 a week

I'm skint until January, so nights in with tv for me. Just as well I have Generation Kill, Extras, Benidorm to get through :) I havent seen any of these series.

asked to go to a gig you decide not to because the parkings shit..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.