You might not like it but

Ricster said:
XxRachXx said:
Im sorry but he is so annoying :@ Would like to shove that trumpet up somewhere that would hurt him .

It goes to prove it works though Rach. 110 could have done with someone like him yesterday. Me included, we were just awful

We dont need a stupid drum , or trumpet or bells !! I agree the atmosphere was terrible but we dont need instruments

Definitely added to the atmosphere - although judging by how out of tune he was I suspect that the trumpet player was probably playing it out of his arse!

But I totally agree with the OP. Football needs characters like this.

XxRachXx said:
Pam said:
I'm with you, Rach. I could happily smash that drum over his head, the twat.

Thankyou , least someone agrees !!

Im with you. Hes a balloon. The strange thing is, in the daytime he's a solicitor or something. But when he goes to watch pompey he turns into a first class beauty.

1961_vintage said:
Definitely added to the atmosphere - although judging by how out of tune he was I suspect that the trumpet player was probably playing it out of his arse!

But I totally agree with the OP. Football needs characters like this.

The out of tune trumpet wasn't that Pompey fan but another one stood behind him. I agree though, he was out of tune all game, he would stop through songs and look at his trumpet as if it was broke. Made me laugh a few times.

It was great on Sunday where if they didn't have the drum or bell the game would of been played in complete silence, never want to see it at Eastlands though.

Big up to the Pompey massive aswell, embarrsed our support and there were only 500 of them.

XxRachXx said:
Two's Kompany.... said:
Im with you. Hes a balloon. The strange thing is, in the daytime he's a solicitor or something. But when he goes to watch pompey he turns into a first class beauty.

Definately a balloon :p

A big hot air balloon as well with that stupid beer gut ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.