You must be in a rush?

brianstrousers said:
glen quagmire said:
+1

"I'm a bigger city fan than you, but choose to watch it in the pub" YCNMIU.
Read it proper Glen,i'm the one that watches it in the pub,Stillsy's the bigger fan who has never and never will leave before the end

-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm --

Stillsy said:
haha you should be.

your either a rag on a wind up or have only supported city since the money arrived.
Why?

Because you would rather spend your money in a pub and watch the games in there like nearly every rag fan i know.

How about you save that beer money and go to the Europa league matches and support the side.

Im not claiming to be citys greatest ever fan because im not but i spend my money on tickets and supporting the club financialy by buying a shirt every season and season ticket and every cup ticket and a few away games too.

Your embaressing

Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:
Read it proper Glen,i'm the one that watches it in the pub,Stillsy's the bigger fan who has never and never will leave before the end

Why?

Because you would rather spend your money in a pub and watch the games in there like nearly every rag fan i know.

How about you save that beer money and go to the Europa league matches and support the side.

Im not claiming to be citys greatest ever fan because im not but i spend my money on tickets and supporting the club financialy by buying a shirt every season and season ticket and every cup ticket and a few away games too.

Your embaressing

So do i mate, but i leave early, does this make me a worse fan than you?

buzzer1 said:
Stillsy said:

Your embaressing

what you have a season ticket and turn up to europe games but leave early? no it doesnt make you a worse fan, but i still dont beleive anyone shud leave early, show the players some respect.

they will have been gutted about the result walking off that pitch and they would have felt a damn site better if there was a full ground clapping them off instead of empty seats everywhere

Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:

Why?

Your embaressing
I don't need to save any fuckin money,i watched it in a pub cos.....i wanted to,no excuse,i don't need one.
Awww he spends his money on tickets,a shirt and supporting the club financially..........bless
I bet you've got your name written on the wall in the tunnel too havent you?
Div

I stayed until the end for the inevitable bluemoon just before the final whistle and to be frank the lads deserved a round of applause at the end, they played well for most of the game today and worked their socks off.

Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:

Why?

Your embaressing

Now come Stilsy stop making a fool of yourself for a start you've called it him 3 times yet not even got it right.

Stillsy said:
buzzer1 said:

what you have a season ticket and turn up to europe games but leave early? no it doesnt make you a worse fan, but i still dont beleive anyone shud leave early, show the players some respect.

they will have been gutted about the result walking off that pitch and they would have felt a damn site better if there was a full ground clapping them off instead of empty seats everywhere

Not as gutted as me and the Mrs. 'coz i got home an hour and a half late for the Mrs. going on shift in the local shop, hence putting us back financialy and me possibly missing out on a beer the next game or taking the kids swimming because she has lost a couple of hours pay and a warning from her boss(thus causing friction at home between us) because i did'nt leave 5 mins early to get home, because it hurts the players feelings? wtf mate, seriously. :)

OR,

Not as gutted as me only having 3 hours kip and then going on a 10 hour drive around the country, absolutely creamed and falling asleep at the wheel. Players have it so tough eh. :)

Peace Stilly lad. Chilllll kidder, live and let live bro.. :)

just one question;
City need to win the last home game of the season to be in with a chance of winning the league,which could happen this season.The score is 2-1 v Stoke.Leave or stay?

I left early but couldnt really give a shit what people think, pay my money do what i want.

I went to a sold out gig last night and when I went to get another pint there were tons of people just chilling at the bar, not looking at the band, not even bothered. Happens in all areas of entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.