You must be in a rush?

brianstrousers said:
Stillsy said:
Because you would rather spend your money in a pub and watch the games in there like nearly every rag fan i know.

How about you save that beer money and go to the Europa league matches and support the side.

Im not claiming to be citys greatest ever fan because im not but i spend my money on tickets and supporting the club financialy by buying a shirt every season and season ticket and every cup ticket and a few away games too.

Your embaressing
I don't need to save any fuckin money,i watched it in a pub cos.....i wanted to,no excuse,i don't need one.
Awww he spends his money on tickets,a shirt and supporting the club financially..........bless
I bet you've got your name written on the wall in the tunnel too havent you?
Div

thank fuck we dont have many fans like you, off to sadcafe you rag

I left after the 3rd goal.

This is my 38th year as a ST holder. I've left every game early when we are being twatted. I'm not in a rush and would much prefer to clap them off the end.

So why do I leave? I leave early because I'm hurting. I leave early because I'm pissed off. I'm still pissed off now erring on the side of depression. I will feel shit about today for ages.

I hurt so much because I love everything about City.

But I guess I'm not a "true" supporter because I went early. LOL.

bluemooners will literally argue about anything

i dont go to all the games but when i do i never leave early

some go to all the games and leave early

some go to all the games and stay till the death

no one is likely to change their habits due to another poster and how people conduct themselves is nobody else's business

Statt0 said:
I left after the 3rd goal.

This is my 38th year as a ST holder. I've left every game early when we are being twatted. I'm not in a rush and would much prefer to clap them off the end.

So why do I leave? I leave early because I'm hurting. I leave early because I'm pissed off. I'm still pissed off now erring on the side of depression. I will feel shit about today for ages.

I hurt so much because I love everything about City.

But I guess I'm not a "true" supporter because I went early. LOL.

Nicely put. I had to go and have a shower cos the nasty stench from the officials was starting to permeate my hair and clothes. Couldn't sit there any longer.

Stillsy said:
brianstrousers said:
I don't need to save any fuckin money,i watched it in a pub cos.....i wanted to,no excuse,i don't need one.
Awww he spends his money on tickets,a shirt and supporting the club financially..........bless
Div

thank fuck we dont have many fans like you, off to sadcafe you rag
i've not been emamoured by your posts before, but i've been reading the dickhead having a go at people for leaving early because it upsets his tv viewing on my phone and was itching to post
what a complete twat he's been
couldn't be arsed going but has a go at those that do
unless he's infirm or lives too far away to go he ought to be ashamed at having a go at blues who did go

TBH i was ready to leave after the sending off because i hate the stench of corruption and my money had gone to waste by then thanks to the bastard in black

but he'll regret it

Div[/quote]

well I do actually spend money on tickets,supporting the club financially and HAVE got my name on the wall.Just showing my love for the club like many fans do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.