You must be in a rush?

It was embarrassing today. I have a 3 hour drive home with my dad yet we stay to the end. If you have to leave early fair enough, im not claiming to be better than the rest just after games like today no matter how much the players earn im sure its nice to feel appreciated after a hearty performance.

SWSB said:
just one question;
City need to win the last home game of the season to be in with a chance of winning the league,which could happen this season.The score is 2-1 v Stoke.Leave or stay?

If this situation arises, everyone who normally leaves early should be kicked out 10 mins from the end....

Everyone should be allowed to play a 'storming out early in disgust' joker card once in their City watching careers.

I haven't played mine yet but there are times in the last 43 years when I nearly did.

blumoonrises said:
SWSB said:
just one question;
City need to win the last home game of the season to be in with a chance of winning the league,which could happen this season.The score is 2-1 v Stoke.Leave or stay?

If this situation arises, everyone who normally leaves early should be kicked out 10 mins from the end....
Don't talk shit.

Statt0 said:
I left after the 3rd goal.

This is my 38th year as a ST holder. I've left every game early when we are being twatted. I'm not in a rush and would much prefer to clap them off the end.

So why do I leave? I leave early because I'm hurting. I leave early because I'm pissed off. I'm still pissed off now erring on the side of depression. I will feel shit about today for ages.

I hurt so much because I love everything about City.

But I guess I'm not a "true" supporter because I went early. LOL.

anybody in that much pain is excused. i know how it feels. me and my dad used to have no speaking teas.

i did however stay till the end im that kind of guy

i left 3mins early today for the first time ever, i always stay to the end and clap them :) but come on people, lets stop arguing over something stupid and lets focus on the wolves game come on you blues!!!!!! ctwd

r.soleofsalford said:
Statt0 said:
I left after the 3rd goal.

This is my 38th year as a ST holder. I've left every game early when we are being twatted. I'm not in a rush and would much prefer to clap them off the end.

So why do I leave? I leave early because I'm hurting. I leave early because I'm pissed off. I'm still pissed off now erring on the side of depression. I will feel shit about today for ages.

I hurt so much because I love everything about City.

But I guess I'm not a "true" supporter because I went early. LOL.

anybody in that much pain is excused. i know how it feels. me and my dad used to have no speaking teas.

i did however stay till the end im that kind of guy

i know what you mean to statto,i cant bring myself to listen to the sport on the radio,i cant watch match of the day when we get beat,it just fucks my whole week up,and yes if were gettin hammered i leave to cause your right it dose fuckin hurt,i had to work today and it pissed me of even more avin to listen on the radio,i even turned that of early,not kiddin either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.