You will own nothing and be happy

Excellent post! At what cost? We are living in a world where complete and utter proven liars are telling us to live a life that they would not advise for their own,the people we listen to tell us lies we all rushed home to listen to Boris during the Covid pandemic,he advised us as he wasn’t practising what he preached I can’t punctuate a sentence properly but I have the common sense to know that I shouldn’t believe liars
It’s probably easier to stop voting utter charlatans into power than to break up society as we know it.

Excellent post! At what cost? We are living in a world where complete and utter proven liars are telling us to live a life that they would not advise for their own,the people we listen to tell us lies we all rushed home to listen to Boris during the Covid pandemic,he advised us as he wasn’t practising what he preached I can’t punctuate a sentence properly but I have the common sense to know that I shouldn’t believe liars

Notice the narrative in the tabloids and TV. They are trying to convince us all these things are normal, we have to accept them. They roll out the celebrities and the grotesque, like Edwina Curry, to give us advice on adjusting to a lifestyle we left behind decades ago. Making meals out of scraps, foraging for food, eating roadkill, that's assuming people can afford to cook all these things anymore of course. Meanwhile some people are correctly pointing out the big companies imposing these inflation busting increases on us and paying their workers a pittance are making record profits. The rich have never been richer, the poor poorer. Sadly I never envisage this changing or at least levelling up a little.

It’s probably easier to stop voting utter charlatans into power than to break up society as we know it.
I’d never vote for any of these.I voted Corbyn and supported him all along. I liked him he was a breath of fresh air in my eyes but he and his ideology got destroyed! I can understand why he got destroyed,he wasn’t good for business,he would of upset the apple cart so to speak! I actually think they are just all laughing at us all now,Matt Hancock crying as the vax git rolled out William Shakespeare being the first man to be vaccinated,it’s all just a big filth ridden stage being played by seriously evil and nasty inhuman bastards who have no empathy for decent people like me and you

Notice the narrative in the tabloids and TV. They are trying to convince us all these things are normal, we have to accept them. They roll out the celebrities and the grotesque, like Edwina Curry, to give us advice on adjusting to a lifestyle we left behind decades ago. Making meals out of scraps, foraging for food, eating roadkill, that's assuming people can afford to cook all these things anymore of course. Meanwhile some people are correctly pointing out the big companies imposing these inflation busting increases on us and paying their workers a pittance are making record profits. The rich have never been richer, the poor poorer. Sadly I never envisage this changing or at least levelling up a little.
Excellent post!
Celebrity endorserment has never been so prevalent as we have seen under the last two years of Covid vax endorsement,whether it be on here,I understand why this forum goes along with it,it’s good for business so I can’t blame them ! Whether it’s that Dick Emery German lookalike Jurgen the German Klopp endorsing the Covid jab,they’ve covered the black Afro Carribean angle with Idris Elba and Sir Lenny Henry,Kaiser chiefs gave it that edgy pop
Feel,Zoe Ball used to champion getting your jab,local news on the radio,it was everywhere! After all these medical experts knew that the vax was safe,we can trust em,we can trust Boris and that geezer with horns on the side of his head Sir Chris Witty! We can trust em can’t we!

Excellent post!
Celebrity endorserment has never been so prevalent as we have seen under the last two years of Covid vax endorsement,whether it be on here,I understand why this forum goes along with it,it’s good for business so I can’t blame them ! Whether it’s that Dick Emery German lookalike Jurgen the German Klopp endorsing the Covid jab,they’ve covered the black Afro Carribean angle with Idris Elba and Sir Lenny Henry,Kaiser chiefs gave it that edgy pop
Feel,Zoe Ball used to champion getting your jab,local news on the radio,it was everywhere! After all these medical experts knew that the vax was safe,we can trust em,we can trust Boris and that geezer with horns on the side of his head Sir Chris Witty! We can trust em can’t we!
Do you think it might be time to move on from talking nonsense about vaccinations that have happened and the world hasn’t ended?

Do you think it might be time to move on from talking nonsense about vaccinations that have happened and race,friends and family! I’ll never till the day I die stop fighting
Do you think it might be time to move on from talking nonsense about vaccinations that have happened and the world hasn’t
Do you think it might be time to move on from talking nonsense about vaccinations that have happened and the world hasn’t ended?
Do you not see the complete and utter bias regarding doing the right thing and getting the vax,the way the media,celebrities and every man and his dog are advocating doing such a thing?
I do ,it started very early,just after seeing the Chinese people dropping dead in the streets,just after everyone was banging pots and pans in support of the nhs,I’ve had my vaccine stickers (as if that’s a good thing) demonising anyone who doesn’t wish to be injected with gods knows what,because that’s what is on offer isn’t it ? You don’t know and low n behold neither do I so that’s why I’m out especially hearing out n out liars trying to entice me

Do you not see the complete and utter bias regarding doing the right thing and getting the vax,the way the media,celebrities and every man and his dog are advocating doing such a thing?
I do ,it started very early,just after seeing the Chinese people dropping dead in the streets,just after everyone was banging pots and pans in support of the nhs,I’ve had my vaccine stickers (as if that’s a good thing) demonising anyone who doesn’t wish to be injected with gods knows what,because that’s what is on offer isn’t it ? You don’t know and low n behold neither do I so that’s why I’m out especially hearing out n out liars trying to entice me
Mate. It’s happened. People haven’t dropped dead in the streets as a result.

You've either had it or you haven’t. If there are side effects, people will have to deal with them.

No one has demonised anyone for not having the vaccine since the variants got weaker. They demonised nutcases spreading misinformation by charlatans, making it a more difficult decision for some people to make than it should have been.

You don’t trust anyone in authority. That’s fine. It doesn’t mean that you are right.

Peer tested scientific studies trump anything that you only find on Twitter, YouTube or Discord.

Or do we trust the people posting a thread which is based on a tweet that never existed?
Only time will tell boys and girls! I hope I am completely wrong and all you people who believe the lies you have been fed are right!
I will personally come and buy you all a pint and give you a big hug! Peace,love and happiness to you all and up the blues xxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.