You will own nothing and be happy

"Owning nothing"

But will the noble lords still defend the landed aristocracy in the UK (who own a helluva lot more than nothing) ?

Only time will tell boys and girls! I hope I am completely wrong and all you people who believe the lies you have been fed are right!
I will personally come and buy you all a pint and give you a big hug! Peace,love and happiness to you all and up the blues xxxx
First page is a full face check of whether that was ever tweeted and the answer is no.

What lies have we been fed that we believe?

First page is a full face check of whether that was ever tweeted and the answer is no.

What lies have we been fed that we believe?
Come on mate you can’t be that gullible that you swallow the whole ‘hey look at all these people dying of Covid 19,even the pm has got it but it’s ok he’s got a vaccine,) Matt Hancock crying,William Shakespeare here’s your vaccine,to be or not to be! Come on son you’re not that thick really are you

concentrate on your own shit, don’t get drawn into the bullshit, no one is owed anything and life is not fair

Come on mate you can’t be that gullible that you swallow the whole ‘hey look at all these people dying of Covid 19,even the pm has got it but it’s ok he’s got a vaccine,) Matt Hancock crying,William Shakespeare here’s your vaccine,to be or not to be! Come on son you’re not that thick really are you
Two of my mates lost parents to covid. Go fuck yourself you weirdo.

I thought we’d manage to weed out covid “truthers” from this forum years ago. Get your head tested and stop believing Ian Brown. Talking about being thick, I’ve yet to meet a truther that wasn’t a complete and utter window licking prole from the cognitive underclass.

Two of my mates lost parents to covid. Go fuck yourself you weirdo.

I thought we’d manage to weed out covid “truthers” from this forum years ago. Get your head tested and stop believing Ian Brown. Talking about being thick, I’ve yet to meet a truther that wasn’t a complete and utter window licking prole from the cognitive underclass.
Must admit I shake my head at the antivaxxer bollocks.

Meh,politicians and business men wanting to make tge wprld a better place is something many would beskeptical about given human nature

plus the idea accumilation of property and such is unecessary ajd erardication auch would lead to a happy society tbf engels, marx kropotkin and roddenberry were dreamimg up this decades ago.

It would either end up being utopia or dystopia, and will not happen until the basic needs for life (food, water, protection from the eliments) are freely available to all without condition.

Last edited:
Don’t forget the need for revolutionary violence, aka kill anybody who doesn’t go along with this beautiful vision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.