Young and new blues: How did you come to support City?

I'm 21.The team of my heart is Real Zaragoza (I'm spanish), but 5 years ago, I started to see the premier league, and I saw a match in which were playing Manchester City against Arsenal and I don't know why, but they remembered me to the Real zaragoza, and I decided support Manchester City always they play (and they don't play against Real Zaragoza).

Moved from Manchester to Bedford in 1970 , dad and eldest brother supported United, I decided on City, never regretted it.

im 17 and since my first game when i was about 4-5
my dad told has shown the right way which is blue :)
despite having a hard childhood being in a school full of reds haha

once a blue always a blue !

I used to support the rags growing up but went off footy when i was a teenager as i was more interested in music and girls.
Got back into it a couple of years ago (im now 23) and always cast an eye on city and loving the excitement around them and how everyone hated them to be honest. Then went to uni in london and EVERY fucking southerner supports the rags and it pissed me off so it just solidified my love for city!

Well... I used to be a bit of a southern fairy, weren't really into football in my younger years. Mum met my now stepdad (whos a blue) when I was 10, moved to Manchester when I was 11, he took me to the last match at Maine Road against Southampton. Been a blue ever since then. I'm now 18. That's all I have to say

Live in Salford, family Bolton & United as are most freinds, started out only knowing one club, united and i swear to this day i have no memory of what it was that made me support city, think it makes it all that more special though

I am 14 and im quite new to city in some respects as i am into my 4 season of being a season ticket holder but my first game was in the 06/07 season where city beat everton 2-1 samaras getting them both but i have been in love with football all my life and because my dad surports bolton i grew up surporting them where as soon as my uncle took me to the everton game i became a blue now i am enjoying life as a city fan

No one in my family was really bothered about football but if they chose they were united fans. I first got into football when I was 7 or 8 and it so happens that was 81 when we were in the FA cup final. I;ve always liked to support the underdogs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.