Young Boys away

Having lived and worked in Geneva for four years I would highly recommend the Lady Godiva as the pub of choice in the city. It's in the Plainpalais district. Like everwhere else in Switzerland, the prices are eye-watering. Fish 'n chips; sausage, mash and gravy; all day full English; curry platter, and the burgers are really great. The landlord - Glen - is a big Fulham fan and a top bloke. The bar staff are the friendliest in town. Highly recommended venue and much better than Mr Pickwicks.

We're on the Manchester to Cologne flight on Tuesday return Thursday. Train to Bern has cost us £105 return with Trainline.

If anyone is looking for accommodation there are still vacancies at Hotel Glocke. It's a hostel in the city centre but looks alright. Prices are about as reasonable as it gets in Bern
That the 7am flight?

Call and date roaming is lucky for those with Tesco Mob:

Anyone going to Barengraben? When watching Young Boys in Bern, erm, what else is there to do?

I posted about those Bären a month or so ago, and was told how expensive they would be. It does look wunderschön.

11 Swiss Franks to get in that part of the zoo. Looking at going there. That's a price of a pint, or so. Or ten in the Working Man's Club.
Yeah I caused confusing by using Bär singular, so someone thought I was on about drinks.

It isn't even a pint it is a 0.88 (500ml) so well worth visiting Bungle, Rupert and Paddington.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.