Young Boys (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Every year is pretty much the same with City. They struggle a bit in the beginning with the new signing but in time they find their stride and become the greatest show on turf. The only variable is how quickly they hit their stride and this season they seem to have found it sooner than usual. I expect the title to be wrapped up after they finally win at Spurs. That'll give them four matches to rotate and get sharp for cup finals...

Every year is pretty much the same with City. They struggle a bit in the beginning with the new signing but in time they find their stride and become the greatest show on turf. The only variable is how quickly they hit their stride and this season they seem to have found it sooner than usual. I expect the title to be wrapped up after they finally win at Spurs. That'll give them four matches to rotate and get sharp for cup finals...
Why do you continually refer to us as they/them?

Reactions: CC1
Like Men vs Boys.

It's a difficult scenario when things are so one sided, to derive a) something for the crowd to get up for and b) meaningful performances against weak opposition.

The approach Pep takes regularly is energy conservation, which is sensible. An absolute one-sided stroll. Shame about John Stones (and Akanji too?). The team that finished took a pinball approach to finishing.

Foden was dangerous, Grealish in control and most looked completely comfortable.

I am unsure the Nunes/Kovacic pairing works in a game with more intensity and against better opposition. Something about it lacks control and creativity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.