young boys v spurs

Redknapp was direspectful and naive in playing Modric in a midfield two away from home in Europe. Spurs were very lucky. No doubt the press will be saying that Redknapp is a tactical genius because Spurs scored two goals.

Is it just me who thinks Palacios is poor. He can't pass, tackle or shoot. It was only a year ago when he said he was using Spurs as a stepping stone to joining Real Madrid.

jesus you guys really hate us!? why!? I would be supporting City in the CL cause they're English and they're CL novices!

I'm baffled that as a team that lives in it's neighbours shadow just like we do you dont relate to us at all you hate us and prefer Arsenal, you hate Everton, and argubly prefer Pool? it's tough to hear how much you all will us to lose.

blue dallas said:
kingyb94 said:
no thanks, I'll have a reply actually, stating just how spurs are a long ball team, you decided to say it I want to hear your reasoning.
eastlands game may 2009 watch it.
now stop hounding me , you wierdo.

Oh well if in that one game they played some long balls they must be a long ball team then. Just ignore other games, like you know, the one they where playing when you posted or the game last Saturday when they obviously weren't playing long ball. Or if you watched 90% of their games where they played quick football along the deck. Like I said we spent a lot of time hoofing balls to ade last season are we long ball?

Maybe you should think about what you are posting before spouting off about media conspiracies.

The lesson of the day is don't take any of these so-called "European minnows" too lightly. Remember what nearly happened to us a couple of seasons ago in the Faroe Islands? I hope Bobby knows this as we head to Transylvania.

kingyb94 said:
blue dallas said:
eastlands game may 2009 watch it.
now stop hounding me , you wierdo.

Oh well if in that one game they played some long balls they must be a long ball team then. Just ignore other games, like you know, the one they where playing when you posted or the game last Saturday when they obviously weren't playing long ball. Or if you watched 90% of their games where they played quick football along the deck. Like I said we spent a lot of time hoofing balls to ade last season are we long ball?

Maybe you should think about what you are posting before spouting off about media conspiracies.
i think your team are a long ball outfit, you dont.
the world and his wife knows that bent arry has the media in his back pocket.
i'm not spending all night explaining myself to you.
stop hounding me you wierdo !

blue dallas said:
kingyb94 said:

Obviously i must be Spurs fan if I don't agree with you, that makes perfect sense.

You've not actually explained anything at all, that's the thing. You have made a sweeping statement with nothing to back it up but 90 minutes of football last season. I have told you why I don't think Spurs are a long ball team and you have responded by not listening or responding to a word I say.

You made an unfounded statement and I called you out on it, you're now realizing that you can't really back anything you say up so are resorting to call me a spurs fan or a rag to try and save face.

Oh joy, another Spurs thread turned into a hate one. How many now amongst the other 150+? It's bad enough a United hate thread every 20 subjects

Young Boys played very well, but they should have finished off their chances better

Palacios and Modric does not work, Harry should know this by now.

3-2 is a lifeline. Some of arrogance of the City fans on here remind me of Chelsea and United fans unfortunately

kingyb94 said:
blue dallas said:

Obviously i must be Spurs fan if I don't agree with you, that makes perfect sense.

You've not actually explained anything at all, that's the thing. You have made a sweeping statement with nothing to back it up but 90 minutes of football last season. I have told you why I don't think Spurs are a long ball team and you have responded by not listening or responding to a word I say.

You made an unfounded statement and I called you out on it, you're now realizing that you can't really back anything you say up so are resorting to call me a spurs fan or a rag to try and save face.

Some of our fans are idiots but you get them at every club. You can't use logic and reason against them because they don't understand how to debate properly.

Blue Sunshine said:
kingyb94 said:

Some of our fans are idiots but you get them at every club. You can't use logic and reason against them because they don't understand how to debate properly.
i'm just not getting through ...........

:-)

mano-obe said:
Oh joy, another Spurs thread turned into a hate one. How many now amongst the other 150+? It's bad enough a United hate thread every 20 subjects

Young Boys played very well, but they should have finished off their chances better

Palacios and Modric does not work, Harry should know this by now.

3-2 is a lifeline. Some of arrogance of the City fans on here remind me of Chelsea and United fans unfortunately

I think you need to understand why City don't much like Spurs, it goes back several decades, and it involves your support, who every now and then made thuggery look a pleasant option. It doesn't go back to May 2010, really it doesn't. I would say that in hate terms Spurs come 2nd to united for a lot of blues, and a number I know its actually first (me included).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.