Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:
Nearly 3 years me mate im 20. If i seen her with someone else i would be in prison.

Been with mine for 2 month but we are really close and i have known her much longer. and i saw her with other lads at clubland on friday but she finished me during the day! so i coulnt say you are cheating on me coz effectivly we wernt together but put it this way i dont think they wud have gone near her agen after what i did to em on the dancefloor some major punches was thrown and we have had words but she feels weird about still being with me because she thinks that im still bothered about it all.

I know your close and that but fuck her off she obviously does not give a shit. Nice to see you beat on the fuckers. I offered a few scrotes out at city last year little pricks went quiet untill i walked off about 100m away.

Blueboylewis09 said:
scottyboi said:
Now that is an idea lol, no chance though i cannot do it!! im not in my prime yet anyway!!

Sorry to say but you cant shag a girl if you dont have a dick! Unlucky mate :)

I'm giving out sound advice here mate, helping my fellow blues, both emotionally and financially.
My days of shagging birds at office parties are gone, I'm more interested in cardigans than flange these days.

scottyboi said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Been with mine for 2 month but we are really close and i have known her much longer. and i saw her with other lads at clubland on friday but she finished me during the day! so i coulnt say you are cheating on me coz effectivly we wernt together but put it this way i dont think they wud have gone near her agen after what i did to em on the dancefloor some major punches was thrown and we have had words but she feels weird about still being with me because she thinks that im still bothered about it all.

I know your close and that but fuck her off she obviously does not give a shit. Nice to see you beat on the fuckers. I offered a few scrotes out at city last year little pricks went quiet untill i walked off about 100m away.

Inoo what you mean mate and shes sorry for what she did. when she finished me she was steaming and i was like okay so i just left her to do what she wanted that night and after i kicked off with a few lads coz of it i walked past her and she grabbed me and i looked around and she just fell to the floor and passed out and i was like god i still care about you and then we took things from there after i made sure she was safe.

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:

Inoo what you mean mate and shes sorry for what she did. when she finished me she was steaming and i was like okay so i just left her to do what she wanted that night and after i kicked off with a few lads coz of it i walked past her and she grabbed me and i looked around and she just fell to the floor and passed out and i was like god i still care about you and then we took things from there after i made sure she was safe.

Fuckin ell it's
vickypollard.jpg

Swales lives said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Fuckin ell it's
vickypollard.jpg

Glad my mrs doesnt like a drink i hate pissed up girls they either want to fuck you or fight you. Or both. They fucking bite and would not give a shit if they poked your eye out with a heel.

Swales lives said:
scottyboi said:
Glad my mrs doesnt like a drink i hate pissed up girls they either want to fuck you or fight you. Or both. They fucking bite and would not give a shit if they poked your eye out with a heel.

I didn't mean the girls.

Its modern society lol

I've had to bump this thread shamelessly now because I'm at the age of 19 and never had a girlfriend. I think it's very ignorant of the OP to suggest it's that easy to go and pull women when it really isn't isn't you suffer from social anxiety, depression and low self esteem

Anyway, crack on with your 'homo', 'failure' and 'you suck at life' jokes. I've heard it all before...

SharpDressedMan said:
I've had to bump this thread shamelessly now because I'm at the age of 19 and never had a girlfriend. I think it's very ignorant of the OP to suggest it's that easy to go and pull women when it really isn't isn't you suffer from social anxiety, depression and low self esteem

Anyway, crack on with your 'homo', 'failure' and 'you suck at life' jokes. I've heard it all before...
homo
failure
you suck at life
i love you
want to go out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.